Summer 2020 transfers | Page 59 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

my thought process was that quite often the players end up at promoted sides - who then get relegated. if Emi went to Leeds they could go down - we would never buy him back if we went up. A loan solves that issue.

Players probably dont want to be moving their families on a yearly basis plus they get signing on fees when they move permanently.

I have to wonder if the Daily Mail/ Online Daily Mail piece by Richard Gibson is a softening up of the City fans to at least one more sale? Preparing the ground ......

I didn't realise that Sinani was seen as a forward for us. I thought he was seen as a number 10 or right wing.

They were both project players (as DF calls them) so makes sense.

Just hope we get the other three moved on and get some money.

Sinani - mainly plays as a no 10 or right winger - so you are right

Sitti - no surprise he is going out on loan

Its the experienced three that we need to leave by the close of the window in order to save their wages. Any fee(s) would be a bonus.

With the u23 side losing sinani, sitti and lomas and with others all out on loan do you think David Wright gets a little pissed off? He has to manage the u23s and their training so preparing for a game and then three players go must be tricky. He doesn't have many u23 players left and will have to use u18 players which then has an affect on the u18 manager and team.

I dont think he would expect to use Sinani, and Sitti normally. The later has been expected to go out on loan.

Its more about the development of the younger players rather than the results of the U23s, although they have had some good results recently. Watch out for Hondermarck (first goal at Plymouth and the pass to the forward for the second).

Sinani - mainly plays as a no 10 or right winger - so you are right

Sitti - no surprise he is going out on loan

Its the experienced three that we need to leave by the close of the window in order to save their wages. Any fee(s) would be a bonus.
Do you think the club might do what they have done before with players who can't seem to sell and just release them?

Blimey FC Koln have signed Duda for €7 million.

From what I saw he was not worth a penny.

FC Koln director said the following on the player:

'Ondrej is a classic ten. He has already proven in the Bundesliga that he can not only prepare goals, but also shoot them himself. He is strong, can play the game quickly and has a very good overview of the game. He also applies incredibly strong standard. '

Duda on why it didin't work at City he said he didn't play enough - I would say he played too much/

Do you think the club might do what they have done before with players who can't seem to sell and just release them?

In that case they would have to make a settlement regarding the rest of their contract.......lets hope somebody takes them off our hands so that we dont have to make much if any settlement.

This a Norwich City announcement being blasted out from Seagul Central right now......followed by some country and western followed by a telephone ring and...................................the noise stops!

As for walk out music, how about nothing. When the fans are back let them make the noise.

I was hoping for 'Welcome to the Machine'

No welcome to the Mc Lean

No welcome you bum, No welcome to the great team.
Where have you been?
It's alright we know where you've been.
You've been in the midfield, wasting your time,
Playing with noise but to 'Standard of Boys'.
You try to pass from afar but are punished ha ha ,
And you didn't like offside rule and you
know you're everbody's fool,
So no welcome to the Mc Lean.

No welcome you bum , no welcome to the Mc Clean
What did you dream?
It's alright we know that you cant play, just dream.
You dreamed of being a big star,
He played but left the defence ajar,
He always ate in the Yellows Bar.
He loved to drive Smiffs Jaguar.
So no welcome to the Mc Lean.