Summer 2020 transfers | Page 36 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

I am also guessing some of the U23 players will be off soon too. Gilmour being one of them. A player who was highly rated at Arsenal who we snapped up but was loaned out last season and had a decent time there. His contract expires next summer but can you see him getting past Tettey - McLean - Sorenson - Skipp - Rupp - Vrancic et al?

I am also guessing some of the U23 players will be off soon too. Gilmour being one of them. A player who was highly rated at Arsenal who we snapped up but was loaned out last season and had a decent time there. His contract expires next summer but can you see him getting past Tettey - McLean - Sorenson - Skipp - Rupp - Vrancic et al?

He's on loan at Telstar in Holland isn't he? Or was that Adshead?

Either way good to see some being shipped out - saw Stuart Hodge on twitter say expect a few more in the coming days to leave too.

They are the main few I was thinking of, but I would be happy to sell on Klose too. Leitner I really still hope he can offer something but I think it is all over - his attitude hasn't helped apparently.

So it seems we are getting a new CB whether its Gibson or somebody else.
Furthermore I see Klose being kept with Famewo going out on loan to build up his
experience. Mind you what do I know!

As for Leitner I think he is too lightweight for our leagues.

Some guy 'in the know' on Instagram has said that more out going on the way and a couple will be players who no one would expect to leave....If this guy is talking truth then tbatbis interesting but I think it could be vrancic on the way out.

I only.mentioned him leaving a few days ago...Fitzpatrick is on his way back to Scotland with Queen of the South apparently going to loan him for the season.

With quintilla joining it will be interesting to see what happens with McCallum and Lewis...who stays and who goes?

Update......Apparently we are close to signing West ham forward Jordan Hugill. 5 million is the fee. I like hugill I really do and this would be a great signing. 15 goals last season for QPR in the championship.

always a bit suspicious of rumours which originate from sky sports, often completely fabricated...but agree with Bears if this is true would be a good signing - clear competition for Pukki and proven championship player who offers us a physical threat off the bench or starting. Pukki, Hugill and Idah would be a very good three strikers for next year

always a bit suspicious of rumours which originate from sky sports, often completely fabricated...but agree with Bears if this is true would be a good signing - clear competition for Pukki and proven championship player who offers us a physical threat off the bench or starting. Pukki, Hugill and Idah would be a very good three strikers for next year

PinkUn journos have pretty much confirmed the reliability of this rumour. reading between the lines we are pushing for a loan and West Ham are desperate to sell. Sounds very similar to the Ben Gibson situation with surely the compromise being a Quintilla like obligation to buy if we get promoted?

Sexy Bennett (ITK off twitter) suggests fee much less than £5M

"It’s nowhere £5m. It’s a bunch of add ons to push it towards. It’s under £3m spread over two years. West Ham want him off books."

According to West Ham fans he is on £35K per week so I suspect that a big chunk of the transfer fee would be paying off his contract