Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation | Page 27 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation

MA mentioned about hopefully getting two players in this week, one permanent, Bridcutt, and one on loan, suppose it could still be scarf day today or tomorrow.

Is Farman a first choice league one standard keeper?
Did well last season by all accounts for a poor Stevenage side.
Always had a mistake in him when played in the league.
My choice would be the lad who was Burton last O'Hara or Maxted from Exeter.
O'Hara has a ban to serve.

Farman said in that podcast that he was talking to league 1, 2, SPL and Stevenage still but said he wants to be somewhere where he gets games

Carlisle fans seem to think he's on trial with them
Bit of an insult for someone of Farms experience to be on trial

Could also just be training with them whilst they work out a deal.

After last season think he will be in high demand at league 2 level

Is Farman a first choice league one standard keeper?
Did well last season by all accounts for a poor Stevenage side.
Always had a mistake in him when played in the league.
My choice would be the lad who was Burton last O'Hara or Maxted from Exeter.
O'Hara has a ban to serve.
Farman was great for us in 2016-17, but he looked inadequate in League Two. He has obviously improved his game since leaving, but I find it hard to believe he is a League One keeper. O'Hara is a good keeper, I would be very happy with him.

An interesting little story about Jonny Maxted for you. After the Macclesfield game, I headed for home and stopped at Wetherby Services to get a bite to eat. For want of anything better, I went to Burger King. The girl who served me looked at my Lincoln shirt and said, "Did you do it?" I confirmed that we did do it, wondering how she knew what the Imp was. "My brother is Jonny Maxted, he's playing in goal for Guiseley at the moment."

It's a small world, although I wouldn't like to paint it.

Farman was great for us in 2016-17, but he looked inadequate in League Two. He has obviously improved his game since leaving, but I find it hard to believe he is a League One keeper. O'Hara is a good keeper, I would be very happy with him.

An interesting little story about Jonny Maxted for you. After the Macclesfield game, I headed for home and stopped at Wetherby Services to get a bite to eat. For want of anything better, I went to Burger King. The girl who served me looked at my Lincoln shirt and said, "Did you do it?" I confirmed that we did do it, wondering how she knew what the Imp was. "My brother is Jonny Maxted, he's playing in goal for Guiseley at the moment."

Maxted is a Yorkshire lad and just wondered if a team closer to home would suit him.
O'Hara would be my choice too, Farman I agree it's a league one keeper, just throwing out there as so many imps fans like a former player to return.

Listening to Liam on radio Lincs. Chapman situation, contract is still there, he's not signed for footballing reasons. No longer registered as a city player, was offered to train with city, but training on his own. City still have compensation rights on any deal he gets.

Didn't they have a KFC ? That would have been a better bet surely.

Listening to Liam on radio Lincs. Chapman situation, contract is still there, he's not signed for footballing reasons. No longer registered as a city player, was offered to train with city, but training on his own. City still have compensation rights on any deal he gets.

Curious

Think what he could learn from someone like Bridcutt!?! I wonder who is advising him?