Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation | Page 13 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation

Likewise sad to hear of Pete Green's passing, a great guitarist with a troubled life.

The most well known piece of that original era Mac will be Albatross, a shame as it didnt really represent what they were about.

I think that is more suited to his level tbh, so I hope he gets himself a gig, even if it is at Blunders Park.

Someone asked about any Lincoln news on his twitter, I think the reply was back to the original Lincoln poster.

EFLTRANSFERTALK

@TRANSFERNEWSEFL

·
17m

Alex Macdonald, Aaron Martin and Kirby from Sheffield Wednesday, think your looking to add a few experienced lads
Quote Tweet

Someone asked about any Lincoln news on his twitter, I think the reply was back to the original Lincoln poster.

EFLTRANSFERTALK

@TRANSFERNEWSEFL

·
17m

Alex Macdonald, Aaron Martin and Kirby from Sheffield Wednesday, think your looking to add a few experienced lads
Quote Tweet

I think that site isn't as reliable as the ex agent one. I certainly hope we'd be aiming higher than players released by Mansfield and Exeter. I was hoping that the Covid impact would result in top teams trimming their squads and therefore us signing higher quality players. With some massive teams in the league next year, we need to be doing better than league 2 rejects.

I think that site isn't as reliable as the ex agent one. I certainly hope we'd be aiming higher than players released by Mansfield and Exeter. I was hoping that the Covid impact would result in top teams trimming their squads and therefore us signing higher quality players. With some massive teams in the league next year, we need to be doing better than league 2 rejects.

Though the obvious caveat to Martin in particular is that he has played a lot of his career above League Two. I see he would have played at Oxford at the time MA was there too.

There seem to be 2 ex oxford players and someone on loan at one of the worst clubs in the league.

don’t see it myself

Last edited:
The lad at Exeter has been mentioned a couple of times, could be people putting two and two together due him playing for Appleton before.
Be on message I guess.
Another keeper required.

Last edited: