Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation | Page 7 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation

If MA doesn’t fancy Chapman, with his preference for younger talent - not sure he sees him as good enough. Time will tell.
Im sure every manager makes a call as he sees it now, Some pay off some dont but i dont think MA is the type of guy to dwell on what might have been,
Same with Ellis he has to look after is own interests and maybe he thinks its time to move on ,Im sure the club ,fans MA wish him well on his journey,

He probablys wants to play every week and maybe thats the difference between leaving or staying, You cant knock the lad , Football is a short period in a players life overall

Just had a look at who the Bristol City fans want to replace Lee Johnson - they have threads for who they do and don't want with Appleton appearing on the Don't want.

None of them seem to explain this thinking though.

As the bookies rate Jolley as more likely to get the role I don't think we need to worry.

The O’Hara link sounds like someone’s got the wrong O’Hara. Or maybe the right O’Hara - I’d prefer Kieran though.

That O’Hara link is very intriguing. Scored 14 goals for Alloa last season for a club in the Scottish Championship. I bet there is some useful talent buried away up there.

The latest Twitter rumour (yeah I know) is we’re in talks to resign Bossie on reduced terms
I saw that, but in the tweet they misspelled Lincoln...and the account hardly has any followers. Still, I imagine we might still be interested in keeping him on if at all possible.

This rumour started off with me saying on here ‘oh look, he’s a good player and out of contract’ - I know nothing, literally nothing - so would always take that rumour with a pinch, nay, tub of salt.
James Goodwin is one of the more reliable sources around who is very often in the know, so i would expect this to have more than just a grain of truth in it.

Still does a lot of scouting for clubs and agents from reading his twitter feed.
It won't matter who sign looking round social media and some of the worst comments are from who've gone for years.
They really don't like Appleton and seemingly nothing he does impresses them, mind they turned on the Cowleys in the second half of the 18/19 season, basically old men who moan lol!

Crewe seem to produce a few decent players.

O'Hara is pretty young for a 'keeper really, although so was Vickers. Tend to expect a few mistakes??