Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation | Page 18 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation

I think they're in conspiracy with Jules to generate more clicks on this site. Job done.

The truth is out there.

On that theme, I really, really would like our second goalkeeper to be the lad from Swansea, Mulder. Highly unlikely I know!
Perhaps a Skinner would be good, and a Smoking-Mann, if such players exist. Not Krycek though, he's not a team player.

I think they're in conspiracy with Jules to generate more clicks on this site. Job done.

The truth is out there.

On that theme, I really, really would like our second goalkeeper to be the lad from Swansea, Mulder. Highly unlikely I know!

By jove he's got it too!!

Mulder would be our new number 1 AND he's aged 31 !! 131 ....appropriately spoooky !!

And you can add in, that south walians Catatonia sang about Mulder and Scully.
And it we do already have Scully !!

So number 131 ??
I'm guessing a new signing incoming and it's a returnee who has already played 131 games for us.

Wiki has Bostwick on 125 games for us but perhaps there's another 6 games in a lesser competition wiki doesn't count. Or the 125 is an error.

Any other guesses from those with all the stats on our players?

I have been informed it is just a sticker on a seat...

They’re basically telling us Barry is back as GK coach aren’t they?!

It can’t simply be a birthday message....?!

I really hope not. Absolute disgrace to the Lincoln City shirt imo. Can never forgive the cowardly and disgusting way he behaved in that match at Macclesfield kicking a defenceless player who was laying on the ground during that melee. Especially as he deliberately ran round the ruckus to kick the said player.

I am afraid in my book anyone who can do that even in the heat of battle shows the true person they are! Absolutely disgusting and it still resonates with me to this day!

I really hope not. Absolute disgrace to the Lincoln City shirt imo. Can never forgive the cowardly and disgusting way he behaved in that match at Macclesfield kicking a defenceless player who was laying on the ground during that melee. Especially as he deliberately ran round the ruckus to kick the said player.

I am afraid in my book anyone who can do that even in the heat of battle shows the true person they are! Absolutely disgusting and it still resonates with me to this day!

You didn’t send a birthday card then I take it...?

Was getting into involving the police territory that.

I was only 7 at the time. What was the reaction from fans like?

I think you have to look at it in context. Good team spirit boiled over in what was a big match

it can’t have been that bad as we signed Sedgemore the following year.