Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation | Page 15 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation

I wouldn’t say it’s greed, just any employer with quite a number of staff on the pay roll looking for the brightest & best. For the individual however it’s about the dream, I certainly wouldn’t mind being one of those 50 kicking a bag of air around.
True but I do feel a lot of these lads don't go really anywhere with their careers from potentially age 16 until possibly 25 or 26.
Yeah I'm sure earning a fortune for doing very little must appeal to start with but surely it must wear off eeven on 5 figures a week.

Where has this Walker rumour come from? Amazing if true but seems to have been plucked out of thin air - cant find any source, unreliable or otherwise posting about it? Unless I've missed it of course?

Tyler Walker will stick the ball in the net if you make the chance for him but there are areas of his game where he is just not good enough especially at Championship level....
Doesn't compete for headers well enough, doesn't hold the ball up well, first touch isnt brilliant, doesn't bring other players into the game, doesnt run and dribble with the ball well. If you want a Championship striker look no further than Watkins at Brentford, he is the real deal and may even be a Premiership striker next season if they win the playoffs. Toney is the same, they have a lot more attributes to offer than Walker.
I would expect Walker to eventually end up at a decent League 2 side or average League 1 side.

Tyler Walker will stick the ball in the net if you make the chance for him but there are areas of his game where he is just not good enough especially at Championship level....
Doesn't compete for headers well enough, doesn't hold the ball up well, first touch isnt brilliant, doesn't bring other players into the game, doesnt run and dribble with the ball well. If you want a Championship striker look no further than Watkins at Brentford, he is the real deal and may even be a Premiership striker next season if they win the playoffs. Toney is the same, they have a lot more attributes to offer than Walker.
I would expect Walker to eventually end up at a decent League 2 side or average League 1 side.
They won the play offs mate.

I can contest to the veracity of the prophet, for I was blind, but now I can seeeeeeeeee ...

... will someone help me out of this hole?

I have no idea where the Walker rumour originated from, but I will say that JT_LCFC has often got these rumours right. I can’t see it either like a lot of others on this thread, but it would be great if it were true.