Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation | Page 14 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation

Well he would be better than de Gea. I suspect not a lot slips through Liam's fingers in fact I don't think much gets past Liam at all.

In all seriousness, a fantastic signing imo, quietly gets on with the job implementing the directors intent whilst dealing with the day to day tactical stuff. Hope he sticks around to get a testimonial.

Couple of rumours from the ever reliable twitter accounts
We're signing alfie Payne from Norwich a young midfielder and Josh vickers is going to Cambridge.

Tyler Walker name is doing the rounds....
Interesting summer for Tyler.
Wouldn't think he'd want a third season out on loan, but only warmed Forest's bench since January. Might have to take a pay cut, or chance his arm at a lower budget Championship or higher budget L1 club?
Or maybe score another 20+ under MApp's tutelage and then look for his big move in a year or two? (unlikely but who knows)

I suspect Forset might have to accept a season long loan with an obligation to buy next season. I can't see too many clubs being able to afford now what Forest will probably want for him.

Noticed MA's been stressing how much tougher the league will be this season. I wouldn't disagree. Makes a top half finish look difficult, but like any new season have to see how it pans out.

Tyler is 24 in a couple of months, about time he was either a regular at florist or looking elsewhere, he's not exactly a youngster looking for game time to learn his trade.
Sure if Peterborough sell Toney they'll be making a bid.
He was getting more game time at florist as a teenager than he does know.

Interesting summer for Tyler.
Wouldn't think he'd want a third season out on loan, but only warmed Forest's bench since January.
It would actually be his sixth season out on loan:

2015-16: Burton Albion
2016-17: Stevenage & Port Vale
2017-18: Bolton
2018-19: Mansfield
2019-20: Lincoln

Peterborough have already said they have a replacement for Toney lined up; no prizes for guessing who that is likely to be.

It would actually be his sixth season out on loan:

2015-16: Burton Albion
2016-17: Stevenage & Port Vale
2017-18: Bolton
2018-19: Mansfield
2019-20: Lincoln

Peterborough have already said they have a replacement for Toney lined up; no prizes for guessing who that is likely to be.
Toney did a similar number of loans before Newcastle sold him to Peterborough.

Is it my imagination or do the majority of the premiership and championship have squads of 50+ players many of just spend their time being loaned out until their sold to league one side in their mid 20s? Pure greed.
Maybe covid will make them reduce their bloated squads but I doubt it, makes you wonder why these players sign for them in the first place with such a small chance of actually playing for them.
Must be the cash.

Is it my imagination or do the majority of the premiership and championship have squads of 50+ players many of just spend their time being loaned out until their sold to league one side in their mid 20s? Pure greed.
Maybe covid will make them reduce their bloated squads but I doubt it, makes you wonder why these players sign for them in the first place with such a small chance of actually playing for them.
Must be the cash.

I wouldn’t say it’s greed, just any employer with quite a number of staff on the pay roll looking for the brightest & best. For the individual however it’s about the dream, I certainly wouldn’t mind being one of those 50 kicking a bag of air around.