Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation | Page 11 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation

Now I didn’t say that!

I know we won’t be left with the dregs, there are a lot of footballers out there that won’t get a contract at clubs.

As for rumours, I stand by post, there hasn’t been a lot of them of late to get our teeth into, which as a MB is a good way of generating interest, clicks and page views. ;)

Last edited:
Now I didn’t say that!

I know we won’t be left with the dregs, there are a lot of footballers out there that won’t get a contract at clubs.

As for rumours, I stand by post, there hasn’t been a lot of them of late to get our teeth into, which as a MB is a good way of generating interest, clicks and page views. ;)
Sorry Impish, wasn't having a go at you but rather at the content of that site. I have no issue with you posting that either as it's all in a good cause and of interest but just caution against believing what they write.

Sorry Impish, wasn't having a go at you but rather at the content of that site. I have no issue with you posting that either as it's all in a good cause and of interest but just caution against believing what they write.

I think the majority of us take all these so called "in the know" Twitter feeds and accounts with a pinch of salt. However it passes the time and adds to click count which invariably means more money for the club through Jules generosity.

But I do love it when our very own chairman comes out and quashes these things so keep up the good work we all know the club is in good hands.

I think the majority of us take all these so called "in the know" Twitter feeds and accounts with a pinch of salt. However it passes the time and adds to click count which invariably means more money for the club through Jules generosity.

But I do love it when our very own chairman comes out and quashes these things so keep up the good work we all know the club is in good hands.

Absobloodylutely!

[/Tries to do olive]

We'll be left with the dregs!

[/Fails]

[/Tries to do olive]

[/Fails]

[/Tries to do olive]

[/Fails]

[/Tries to do olive]

[/Fails]
(Black Olive)
[/Tries to do olive]

[/Fails]

What is your preferred Olive Notty?

[/Tries to do olive]

[/Fails]
[/Tries to do olive]

[/Fails]

[/Tries to do olive]

[/Fails] (Black Olive)
[/Tries to do olive]

[/Fails]

What is your preferred Olive Notty?
Oil. Lebanese. Aromatic but spicy. Lovely for dipping bread in with a touch of sea-salt and Za'atar spice. Try it!

The best approach to all rumours from an official club pov (BUT you MUST apply it on every occasion without wavering or it can come back to bite your bottom):

"It is our/my policy to neither confirm or deny (insert rumour)". It's a firewall that leaves the questioner nowhere to go. Especially effective at killing speculation if applied time and again to the same audience/interviewer.

Last edited: