Summer 2019 Transfers | Page 50 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfers

contracts all around but still no new on Vrancic. Maybe he want a longer deal then the one offered.

The atmosphere must be very good in the club to have all these players signing new deals.

Bowen would be a great signing but the rumors were we are to offer them Marshall with a fee for Bowen but they have signed a new winger so maybe not. Robinson at PNE would be a good signing too but will AN sell to us :Fingers:

Be interesting to see which one we are after.

Javier Ontiveros - Can play Left Wing (main role)- Right Wing and Attacking midfield.

Callum Robinson - Left Winger and can play as an attacking midfielder and even a forward.

Jarrod Bowen - Right wing and Left Wing

Interesting that if these rumors are true then we must be looking at the left wing which makes sense as we currently have Hernandez who is actually more of a right winger.

Seems paper in Lancashire have it that Sheffield United have made the offer for Robinson and it is for around 8 million. I think it might be that we are now chasing Ontiveros

Lol, villa spent around 100m already, when you look at the list of players they've signed its laughable, they would been better bidding 100m on messi or bale, one of those would have a much bigger impact than the shit they've collectively signed! Not that bale or messi would go there but you get my point!

I really hope a new RB is signed as I am a tad worried that Aarons will be playing most of the pre season and an injury or even tiredness could creep in if this happens. DF might go with 3 at the back and give Aarons a rest but then all his current fit CBs will be playing. I am surprised that a new RB hasn't yet been signed or even an U23 player promoted for the time being

£15 Million for a player who has never played for city and has had work permits rejected! He has talent but 15 million.

I thought Bjorn Engels had already signed for another club in March 2019?

Steve Bruce looks to be leaving Wednesday after only a short time managing them. Newcastle have come calling and there is thought to be a £5 million compensation fee to be paid

Apparently we are still interested in Leeds midfielder Kalvin Phillips but now Spurs have joined us. I am not sure we can afford him but who'd have thought Pontus Jannsen would leave for 5 million

Apparently we are still interested in Leeds midfielder Kalvin Phillips but now Spurs have joined us. I am not sure we can afford him but who'd have thought Pontus Jannsen would leave for 5 million
Yep Leeds have slapped £30 million on Phillips

I think it is like Us, Palace, Newcastle and Liverpool to spend the least so far this season