Summer 2019 Transfers | Page 6 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfers

Fleetwood want to sign Husband - I am sure the report said we value him at 100k. Be good to get rid

Powell of Wigan being linked. Had lots of potential has stalled a little. Do we need another attacking midfielder?

For me we do yes - if Stiepermann gets injured, we don’t really have a replacement for me

Powell can do that - as you say, was clearly highly rated (you don’t get signed by Man Utd at 18 if you’re not good!), and has lost his way a bit. Seems a classic Webber/Farke signing to me

Leitner, Cantwell, McLean and buendia can all play as a number 10 too. I think we need a new winger as once buendia is out we have no replacement and the same with Hernandez.

Last edited:
Big lad at 6'4 - been at Udinese since 2014 and never played for them but has been out on loan in lower leagues of Spain and top league in Poland.

Looks a good player I think we will see Franke, Raggett and Hanley (at some point) plus Klose will probably only be around for another season

£20m transfer budget?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...id-wasted-spending-Premier-League-return.html

In seasons past I’d be worried by that sort of headline but have full confidence that Webber knows what he’s doing and that we’ll keep all our best players this summer. Only mega bids will mean anyone is sold...
I like how you rejected the Babel rumor which I think is crap too and then report on this which comes from the Daily Mail --- who would leak this to the Daily Mail and why? I think they have just taken a guess.

If DF does have 20 Million then I think he will do wonders look what he has done with about 5 million.

The chaps on chat today aren't sure if Cantwell will be with us for much longer as contract situ seems to have stalled completely and he might be looking for a move.

He is a local lad and a real family boy so hopefully he will sign a new deal.

I like how you rejected the Babel rumor which I think is crap too and then report on this which comes from the Daily Mail --- who would leak this to the Daily Mail and why? I think they have just taken a guess.

If DF does have 20 Million then I think he will do wonders look what he has done with about 5 million.
I know it’s the Mail but the budget sounds like us. We won’t be spending big but I’m not worried about that this time around.

Apparently we are one of 3 teams after Brentford defender yoann barbet. Out of contract in summer.