Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies | Page 160 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies

Just offer Toby and Jan 2 year deals with good pay rises and add ons. Don't the club realise just how much it will cost to buy suitable replacements???
You are talking at least £120M in todays climate compared to £25M on their deals.
Buy a quality young centre half that can be brought on the next 2 years along with Sanch and Foyth.

No brainer for me

Just offer Toby and Jan 2 year deals with good pay rises and add ons. Don't the club realise just how much it will cost to buy suitable replacements???
You are talking at least £120M in todays climate compared to £25M on their deals.
Buy a quality young centre half that can be brought on the next 2 years along with Sanch and Foyth.

No brainer for me

Toby has had offers, including those he agreed to only to make a 180 turn. Wishing hard won't change the reality that he is running down his contract to walk on a free.

No brainer for me
It's getting g them to sign though. Joining the Italian or Spanish leagues is the equivalent of semi retirement for decent centre backs. Good weather. Fat salaries....league title or a cup at least... or a micky mouse cup game against Rochdale as we don't rotate... I know what I would choose at the end ish of my career...

Daniels folder on players we came so close to signing but couldnt quite get over the line is growing by the day . Deals that didn’t quite make it for whatever reason.,
Hours that were spent without agreement .
Personal terms that were beyond our limit .
I can hear his address to the THFT now !
We need a quality striker added to the list asap. Can’t have Harry left up there on his own with no rumour to play alongside !

Daniels folder on players we came so close to signing but couldnt quite get over the line is growing by the day . Deals that didn’t quite make it for whatever reason.,
Hours that were spent without agreement .
Personal terms that were beyond our limit .
I can hear his address to the THFT now !
We need a quality striker added to the list asap. Can’t have Harry left up there on his own with no rumour to play alongside !
???

Reports state we are trying to hijack the Saliba deal. He is still young but looks like one hell of a prospect, exactly the type we should be targeting. Big, strong, fast and handles the ball incredibly well.

He still has a lot of development in him, but already looks better than Foyth.

Dier went through an operation, will sit out the tour.

Assuming this means he won't get sold, hopefully he will recover quickly and make an impact next season.

Reports state we are trying to hijack the Saliba deal. He is still young but looks like one hell of a prospect, exactly the type we should be targeting. Big, strong, fast and handles the ball incredibly well.

He still has a lot of development in him, but already looks better than Foyth.

Haven't seen much of him to be honest. But he is built like a 22 year old.