Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies | Page 250 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies

With Aurier seemingly looking to be going. We lost 2 right backs, 2 strikers and a PL level keeper with no replacements. These 3 areas I think we are now weak in.

It's a shame it didn't work out. With his little cameo roles he often hinted there were better things to come. But by all accounts he didn't really impress on his loans to Monaco and Burnley.
Good luck to the lad but essentially 11mil down the pan for 592 playing mins that we won’t get back.

Poch has said we are not a charity !
He was talking about Vic going to Brugge !
And
Apparently we will accept 50 m for Eriksen . Sounds like they want to get rid of him

With Aurier seemingly looking to be going. We lost 2 right backs, 2 strikers and a PL level keeper with no replacements. These 3 areas I think we are now weak in.

I think we were overloaded in the RB area and even upfront, the door is now open for youngsters to take their chance.

Poch has said we are not a charity !
He was talking about Vic going to Brugge !
And
Apparently we will accept 50 m for Eriksen . Sounds like they want to get rid of him

Poch is twitchy and is Levy; both fully expected him to be gone by now, as did his agent and of course the player himself.

If they (RM/PSG) turn him down at the last knockings, he will be gutted.

Poch is twitchy and is Levy; both fully expected him to be gone by now, as did his agent and of course the player himself.

If they (RM/PSG) turn him down at the last knockings, he will be gutted.
To be honest Ex he hasn’t been playing like he is worth what is being touted . I don’t think for one minute he isn’t actually trying , is he still injured ? Playing through an injury ? Something isn’t right . His work rate has never ever been in question yet at city he wasn’t tracking back as normal , letting players run past him into danger areas .

To be honest Ex he hasn’t been playing like he is worth what is being touted . I don’t think for one minute he isn’t actually trying , is he still injured ? Playing through an injury ? Something isn’t right . His work rate has never ever been in question yet at city he wasn’t tracking back as normal , letting players run past him into danger areas .
It's probably the uncertainty. I know it's one thing that can effect everyone around, as rumours and innuendo take hold.

Looks like big Vic is off as well.

Our squad is going to be very thin come the end of the window.

Lets hope our youngsters are good enough. This is a massive gamble.

With Verts, Toby and Rose likely to be sold over the next two transfer windows as well we will have to sign a lot of players.

This idea that our academy will save us is frigging madness.

With Verts, Toby and Rose likely to be sold over the next two transfer windows as well we will have to sign a lot of players.

The thing is RD, our squad has been too thin virtually since Poch took over, listen to any pundit over that time period and they all say the same thing , ' good 1st 11 , can match anyone on their day, go beyond that though and they start to struggle '

So what do we do , make it even thinner :sick1::silly:

This was my point about the window seeming ok to some, we are actually quite a lot weaker squad wise, even first team wise with Sess and Lo Celso not ready or fit. Its not over yet either, we could still lose a few more.