Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies | Page 249 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies

So why is it that Eriksen has looked so glum then since his return? If his move is a certainty (and I'm not doubting you) you'd think he'd be quite relaxed about the situation. Or is it that he is being asked to play and doesn't want to risk injury? RM have been chasing Pogba all summer so presumably he is in addition to Eriksen? And there have been plenty of stories recently about RM showing an interest in van de Beek. Would he also be in addition to Eriksen?

I fully expect that he thought he'd be sitting in the sun by now.

But RM's inability to move on Bale and two or three others has had a knock on effect across Europe.

IF he doesn't go this will be the first time they don't follow through with an agent to agent deal.

I can't see that happening.

It's hard to see how they are going to get any takers for Bale, particularly if they want a transfer fee. James looks like one who will be hard to move too. If Eriksen's deal is largely contingent on Bale moving maybe it's not so certain?

So why is it that Eriksen has looked so glum then since his return? If his move is a certainty (and I'm not doubting you) you'd think he'd be quite relaxed about the situation. Or is it that he is being asked to play and doesn't want to risk injury? RM have been chasing Pogba all summer so presumably he is in addition to Eriksen? And there have been plenty of stories recently about RM showing an interest in van de Beek. Would he also be in addition to Eriksen?

I saw shots of him in training and he looks happy enough. Relaxed etc. I don't know his state of mind but the uncertainty can't be ideal for him.

Predictive text doesn't help.

Life is to short to worry about little things like that NRD.
Think I dislike predictive text more than VAR! And that’s saying something .I have to read and re read everything thee or four times before pressing send . I’m sure it sometimes changes what I’ve typed after I’ve sent it

I thought . “Well , he soon got pissed off”, when reading Skysports Transfer Centre this morning .
One headline said “Pulisic attending at Bayern for medical ahead of transfer.
Nothing like a good bit of gossip !
Should have been Perisic

Poch has said " the team is not settled as I expected it to be " ....That's as of now. He is waiting until the 2nd of Sept. He has also given the usual nugget....it's out of my hands.

That the team is not settled after already playing one PL game and facing the champion's today suggests Poch sees the window as unsatisfactory.

Poch has said " the team is not settled as I expected it to be " ....That's as of now. He is waiting until the 2nd of Sept. He has also given the usual nugget....it's out of my hands.

That the team is not settled after already playing one PL game and facing the champion's today suggests Poch sees the window as unsatisfactory.
Not from an incomings point of view, but there is still a little uncertainty about outgoings..........

Just catching up with post match comments.

Manager suggests players are leaving in last 2 weeks?

Are loans to these clubs discussed with the players with improvements to their game in mind ?
Roles to Cambridge is hardly a massive step up for the lad is it ?