Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies | Page 111 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies

I am sure its not the case that EVERYTHING is on hold until MoPo returns from his two weeks in Benedorm. I dont imagine for a second he weilds the same clout over the direction of the club as Wenger or Fergie did. Although I dont recall Fergie or Wenger ever being ambiguous over what job they would like. I can include Klopp and Jose in that as well....he should consider that perhaps..
So let's hope Wheels will be turning.....somewhere...and if they are not then we'll be back to the days of Harry in the car park and Daniel turning up with a little present in the boot that he nicked whilst in spain...

We have a unique philosophy as demonstrated during Bale's departure. That was 5 steps backwards!... good ol mag 7.
We have a unique philosophy as demonstrated during Bale's departure. That was 5 steps backwards!... good ol mag 7.

Capoue was a quality CB/DM that went on to do well for a resurgent Watford. Paulinho was sold for a fraction of what Barca paid to get him from China. Lamela wasnt a bad buy (injury-prone since).

only dud really was the Soldado purchase (not sure now if 2-saints arrived then too).

I am sure its not the case that EVERYTHING is on hold until MoPo returns from his two weeks in Benedorm. I dont imagine for a second he weilds the same clout over the direction of the club as Wenger or Fergie did.

Oh I'm certain that he wields exactly the same clout at Spurs as Fergie and Wenger ever did.

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell that RM will sell him.

When a player decides it's time, as you know, it's very difficult to stop him. This kid finally had a good time playing football again, and unless this big overhaul at RM results in him starting matches for them, I get the impression he is ready to explore a new path.

With a little creativity, we could field the youngest team in Prem history like this...

_____________Alfie_____________
AWB__Snchz__deLigt__LHrndz
___________NDomb__________
____Ødegaard ___Skipp______
Edwards___Parrot_____RSess

Put them in the same squad for a season with....

___________Hugo__________
Tripp__Toby__Vert__Rose
___________Winks________
______Eriksen__Dele______
Lucas______Kane______Son

10 of 22 HG.

3 more for the squad: Foyth, LoCelso, Sissoko.

Only cost around £300-350m.