Summer 2018 Transfers | Page 26 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfers

Max Aarons signs a pro deal - I've been told that he's very highly thought of, and will be given a chance with the first team in pre season training to do what Jamal Lewis did last year. He's a 18 year old RB

Good news about Max Aarons, a real prospect.
In other news, TalkSport are reporting that Spurs have bid £15m for Jack Grealish. Simon Jordan (tool) was on with Danny Kelly and “valued” Grealish at £20-25m which is exactly where James Maddison has been placed by the media.
The £15m is expected to be knocked back with presumably another bid to come. This is a good barometer for the current market for top Championship attacking midfielders.
Worth keeping an eye on...

I saw headlines 'defender signs new deal thought I was going to be Klose. Still great to read Aaron's has signed a long deal. As I've mentioned before he is defo in DF plans.

Long story short guy I work with is from Portugal and supports Boavista. He said that they were looking to sign Pinto? I am not sure how true it is or if he just trying to be funny as I said to him on Monday about how we are just selling everyone and I had also mentioned about us singing up our young RB and he'll be the 1st choice as Pinto is a poor defender. Or if he has seen tweets of Pinto putting pics on holiday in Portugal and just jumped to a conclusion. Anyway just thought I would put on here.

What I don't get is reports and fans saying if we sign this German chap that is the end of oliveira...but why? If we sell him we are back to two forwards again and two who really don't know the league. We need at least three forwards

West Ham to make an offer of 25 million over the weekend. That is more like it but in today's market, I imagine it will be like 16 million upfront and then the rest over a certain amount of months

Another gone and another of the criteria - 1.5m for a player we paid nothing for is very good. I bet he will be a better player at Bristol. I don't know how we will replace him as I don't know what position he played - the norwich site said he was a forward?

Glad he’s moved on and we’ve made a few quid. Marley never made much of a difference and was a flop. You can’t get every transfer right and he looked a player at Barnsley. A Webber signing that was in place before Farke was appointed. He did say at the time he supported the signing but he couldn’t say much else, really...

Another rumour and it's another go link. We now apparentlyafter Newcastle 4th choice Freddie Woodman on a season loan.

Here we go again. We have sold two player for a total of around 12.5 million and got two players off wage bill and at 7:30am this morning the pink have an article about us spending over 500k on the pitch and how we will not have lots of money to spend and how we have to lower the wage bill etc etc. It's like everytime we get money they look to make sure there is another reason for us not spending it.

A trusted West ham insider has said that maddison is on their target list but they know that they will have to offer over 25 million as other clubs are interested.

Hahaha.

They will get enough money for the pitch from all the sales of another new kit. Funny how we have three kits now soon it will be four kits.