Summer 2018 Transfers | Page 29 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfers

Jarvis has been talking about his best memory of playing 25 minutes for England. So he is alive

I think I’m right in saying that pre-season starts at Norwich next Monday 25th.
Bears makes a good point about Cantwell, Godfrey, Buendia and Matthews and don’t forget McLean ?

The world cup is completely disconnected to NCFC.
We are shopping way below any world cup inspired transfers
and subsequent replacements of replacements.
Its straight to league 1 or german second / third tier.

FFS buy 2 strikers now, they are 3 years overdue.

So is duckshit going to sign for Leeds or us? One website seems to think it is Leeds who are leading the race.

Diallang Jaiyesimi has gone to Yeovil on loan for the season. DF/Webber have high hopes for him as they signed him up to a long deal. This is his step before being assessed if he is good enough for the 1st team. All the best young man and I hope it is a better loan than the Grimsby one. Go score lots of goals come back and do it for the 1st tream...unless the club decide to sell you.

Good luck to the lad.

1 forward still need another. Leitner is an excellent signing if it happens. Woodman I'm not sure, loaning another clubs young gk in place of our own young gk as Newcastle won't want him sitting on the bench, Marshall I think will be a good signing, Jones....who is that? Do you mean John? Still need another forward though

Jones - been mentioned on here before. Started at Boro - got booted out - went to Scotland. I think he is with Kilmarnock. He's a winger.

I think I’m right in saying that pre-season starts at Norwich next Monday 25th.
Bears makes a good point about Cantwell, Godfrey, Buendia and Matthews and don’t forget McLean ?
Another important event is also on that day.:toot::rocker::party:
A pity I can't remember what it is.

Ah Jordan Jones. DF really going for wingers which shows he wants an attacking side next season but still need forwards.

Rhodes linked again. He is valued at £10 million by Sheffield W but they are in need of selling to apply to financial fair play rules and are looking to sell at a cut price. he is on 50k a week so that would be an issue. A good championship striker but been off form of late. I think he scored 3 goals last season. He has also had a couple of clubs in last few seasons.

DF expects new signings soon.

I expect Marshall to be 1st. Millwall mate said 'Mate, he is bloody good.

'It’s quite obvious that we lost some quality players with Josh Murphy, Marley Watkins and James Maddision having to leave the club, as well as our loan players returning to their clubs. The last few days have been important for the financial future of the club because it has been very necessary to sell players. But now it’s important to pay attention to getting the strongest squad that we can get. I’m confident we will have some additions very soon.'

Haha, quality players including Watkins!!!

Duckshit current manager has said that he will be joining Fortuna

'He said early that he only wants to join Fortuna. That was a strong signal. We have now reached agreement with the player. We are also on the right path with the talks with FC St Pauli'.

Been revealed that we nearly let Maddison stay at Aberdeen as the management wasn't keen on him:

'We came close to extending his loan deal for a year. He was looking for a bit of encouragement from Norwich. He felt he had done his time at Aberdeen, gained a lot from it and was ready to play first-team football for them. But I’m not so sure Norwich were convinced about that at all. But they must have given him enough encouragement to stay. '

I think that was down to DF who came in and wanted him to stay.

That german striker never seemed interested in coming here, preferring to stay on the continent which is fair enough.

Rhodes on loan or a cut price deal would be a good signing imo. He's the type of experience striker we need to bring in alongside one from aborad, and unlike our strikers of last year, he is usually very good at taking chances.

Woodman on loan would be fine as a backup to Matthews imo. Marshall also would be a good signing, he can play winger and wing back so gives us some flexibility if we change formation.

I still hear no talk of a striker . What a surprise Ducksch is not coming here ..... he must have read Smiths article in the Times and saw the picture of Smith , Smiths Mother , Wynn Jones and Half Asleep Tom on Tuckers article on the home page about supporting our wonderful dynamic forward thinking Board