Summer 2018 Transfer Window Official Thread | Page 33 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfer Window Official Thread

Ex was right about Madrid coping with the Liverpool style but only after Salah went off. Shows the difference one player can make as did Bale. Will not be able to afford him now. Ronaldo was pants.

An amazing overhead kick goal, an exquisite left footed pass into the box with the outside of his boot and a steaming shot for his second goal. Then one one of his storming runs with the ball into the box almost for his hatrick. And he is a waste of the payroll. ? You have to pay for class like that.

He sounded angry at his treatment by Zidane after the match. He said he needs to play every week. I agree though, we have little chance of getting him back.

Lucas has the attacking ability of Son, but sadly also the poor decision making and lack of end product of Lamela.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHHHAAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

:lol::lol::eek!:Hitting:lol::lol:

My goodness, what must go in in that head of yours.

Thank GOD no one of any importance would ever pay any attention to these things you say.

Bale will not be returning to Spurs after that. As slim as the chance was anyway, there is not a chance in hell now.
Then again he has accomplished everything anyone could want from being with Madrid. What’s the point in staying if he wants to return to England?

I think Bale’s problem at RM is Ronaldo in that they are both attacking players that do not defend very much and as such playing both together forces tactical changes on the manager which Zidane chooses not to make at the start of games. Given that it is rumoured that Ronaldo has to play every game when not injured that makes Bale the luxury attacking player that has to sit on the bench. Last night Ronaldo was terrible from the start but he was never going to be substituted.

If Bale wants to play every week then he will need to move to a team where he becomes the Ronaldo player so best avoid Utd and Mourinho.

Well if Ronaldo announces his move to Manure "In the coming days..." then the odds of Bale going there drop to -1000 degrees kelvin.

And I just don't see him staying at RM.

Seems harsh. Lucas has featured in a handful of games for us, by what I saw he shown himself as a spirited footballer with the footballing ability of a Brazilian international. Before he came, as we all know, he warmed the bench at PSG. The season before, he scored 19 in 53 games (all comp’s) which is a pleasing stat especially for a winger.

I’d give him more time.

Not harsh at all just my thoughts & initial impressions. I would be happy to give Lucas more time, but I see lots of areas for improvement if he is going to be the player we want him to be. I don’t care much what he did at PSG, I want him to be a good enough player to make a difference for us. At this time I see similar traits to Lamela and that is something we do not want. Anyway, being likened to the attacking ability of Son is a good thing, the areas where we need Lucas & others to do better is in the key areas I previously mentioned.

Not harsh at all just my thoughts & initial impressions. I would be happy to give Lucas more time, but I see lots of areas for improvement if he is going to be the player we want him to be. I don’t care much what he did at PSG, I want him to be a good enough player to make a difference for us. At this time I see similar traits to Lamela and that is something we do not want. Anyway, being likened to the attacking ability of Son is a good thing, the areas where we need Lucas & others to do better is in the key areas I previously mentioned.

You don’t care about his career prior to his transfer 5 months ago? Yet you judge him as having no end product, although statistics suggest you are wrong? And it’s not harsh because it’s an opinion? Do yourself a favor and maybe put a bit more thought into what you type.

According to The Independant the preference in the Bale camp is for Utd. The same piece explains why we couldn’t afford him. Of course the writer could well be on Utd’s propaganda payroll.

You don’t care about his career prior to his transfer 5 months ago? Yet you judge him as having no end product, although statistics suggest you are wrong? And it’s not harsh because it’s an opinion? Do yourself a favor and maybe put a bit more thought into what you type.

For me it's too early to judge Moura. I guess he came to us unfit and unready to integrate into our set up. Full pre season and we will see. He looks a live wire. I don't think he is as much of a creator or passer as Lamela but possibly better finisher.

His time at PSG is a closed book, knock knock he doesn’t play for them anymore he is now at Spurs. His proving time for us has already started. I guess you have difficulty understanding the phrase initial impression. Maybe you got out of bed on the wrong side and need to show how aggressive you are. Grow up.