Summer 2018 Chat Line | Page 8 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Chat Line

Cheapest around here - Yellow Tail Shiraz - £6. Up to £1 cheaper than other places around. A few months ago we got a better deal, again at Sainsbury's. It was £6 a bottle and they were doing buy six get one free then there was 25% off wine that day (we were lucky because it's very rare we shop there and just happened to see the deal when we walked by). In the end I think they owed us something!

Not a wine drinker me, more of a little old beer drinker but I do have on occasion a nice Rose’

And if I’m ever in the Rotherham area I will be sure to never say I’m away for forty winks !

Yes, they should have been well in front in the first half shouldn't they.

I'm supposed to be on my way to Newcastle but mum-in-law got paramedics to take her in hospital last night so we are stuck now waiting to see when we can fetch her out.

I thought England played well - a few obvious errors but which of us is perfect??
They remind me of the Millers!! - made lots of chances but didn't convert them into goals!

Yes, thanks, all is well and, as Sixpence said, nothing wrong with her at all except dementia. Though she did tell everyone in the lift going when I was taking her home that she'd been in weeks and had had a big operation. She'd not been in twelve hours and had had a drip for two hours as her potassium is low (because she doesn't eat).:rolleyes:

So we got off to Newcastle arriving around 2.40 to play with our granddaughter while her Daddy had a visitor about references for new jobs. She was as good as gold. Today was a different story. She had a good nights sleep - 8.15ish to 7.45 this morning and was OK for a couple of hours but then talk about mardy. Got her in her car seat where she slept for 20 mins but woke when we were trying to get her back in the house. Her and Mummy were out this afternoon with friends but she's not had the best of times! They are hoping to get her in bed early!

Spent much of the day yesterday in Sheffield at the Manor Lodge. Knew nothing about it but very interesting. Tours of the Turret house, Lavender maze, lots of ruins, grass, herb garden, sand pit - I forgot my bucket and spade-lol! Just down the road belonging to the manor house a cafe, a farm etc Lovely place - very peaceful.

The first time I heard of this was the other week when we went to Kelham Island - sounds like it's a place to visit.