Suffolk Canary | Vital Football

Suffolk Canary

Steve from Oz

Vital Football Legend
On another thread SuffolkCanary posted this

Sorry guys I didn’t know what thread best to post this on but besides having loads of problems with the new format
I’m sadly bowing out of the Vital Family for serious health issues which need to be addressed
I feel completely numb as I post this but felt I had to inform you of my sudden disappearance
It’s been a pleasure to be on Vital and share opinions with you all long may it continue OTBC

Nathan NCFC was first to reply with

Suffolk, gutted to hear that this morning mate :( so sad to see you go but your health has to come first and before football and this forum. Thoughts and prayers with you during this difficult time and I hope you get better soon. I speak on behalf of all when I say you're more than welcome back should you be able to. You will be sorely missed. All the very best SC

I echo that . I have always valued your opinion SC ,as it was always optimistic , which I am not, and your posts always gave a balanced look to the forum . All the very best for the future mate and keep On The Ball !

I wrote in the other thread. Health issues and family always come first but we are all here if needed.

My post from other thread is below.
I echo YB 's post and admiration of Suffolk's optimism for future of NCFC so hope this can be applied to your health too.

Suffolk. Health is more important than anything else. I hope that you recover from your illness soon and get back on the forum when you are able as you will be sorely missed.
Wishing you all the best. DG

Suffolk Canary is a vital and long standing member of our Norwich Vital Family and deserves to be celebrated for his contributions over the years, so I've made a new thread dedicated to Suffolk Canary starting it off with the initial posts.

SC, it is with very much sadness I hear of your news and I wish you all the very best dealing with the turmoil that life presents to us.

You have been and will always be a great member and very valued and have always been a integral part of this worldwide family and our love and best wishes go to you and with you and to your family.

All the best my friend,

OTBC

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

PS Wrote this thread yesterday and seemingly didnt save it so here it is- sorry SC

I am very sad to hear of your health issues Suffolk Canary. I wish you all the very best for the future and hope you receive the best care possible. Our health is the most important thing of all along with family. At times like this football pales into insignificance.