SUFC appoint Phil Brown as Boss | Vital Football

SUFC appoint Phil Brown as Boss

He better not make an impression there I’ve backed em to go down
I remember going to Roots Hall when Porterfield was our boss round about Easter time and we needed to win practically every game to get promoted and Porterfield left Edwards on the bench and played 3 right wingers,Morris,Towner&Curran.Needless to say we lost.:mad:UTB

I remember going to Roots Hall when Porterfield was our boss round about Easter time and we needed to win practically every game to get promoted and Porterfield left Edwards on the bench and played 3 right wingers,Morris,Towner&Curran.Needless to say we lost.:mad:UTB
Only been once turned out to be my last away day when we won 4-2 I think,when the lad from mkDons played a 13 min cameo before going off injured thought he was going to be a world beater for us, he never reached those heights again

I notice Carlton Piggy Palmer(the lanky grunting piece of bobbar) has been appointed the new manager of GTFC,that's Grantham Town not Grimsby Town.UTB

I notice Carlton Piggy Palmer(the lanky grunting piece of bobbar) has been appointed the new manager of GTFC,that's Grantham Town not Grimsby Town.UTB

Sorry Rod, but I disagree with you on this one. Having had the odd chat or two in the pub with Carlton, I’ve found him to be a very friendly bloke and most interesting to talk to about football. I’m a bit surprised the media haven’t made more use of him. Perhaps he was born about 15 years too soon.

Sorry Rod, but I disagree with you on this one. Having had the odd chat or two in the pub with Carlton, I’ve found him to be a very friendly bloke and most interesting to talk to about football. I’m a bit surprised the media haven’t made more use of him. Perhaps he was born about 15 years too soon.
I don't like him mi owd pal and it's nothing to do with the colour of his skin before anyone tries to make me out to be racist.UTB