Submit Your Questions HERE For Eastleigh FC "Who Are Ya?" Article | Vital Football

Submit Your Questions HERE For Eastleigh FC "Who Are Ya?" Article

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
<b>The following Questions will be in every Article:</b>

"How Long Have You Supported TEAM NAME HERE?"

"Last Season's League Finish?"

"What Do You Think Of Your Manager?"

"Hopes/Expectations This Season?"

"One(s) To Watch?"

"Top Five Predictions?"

"Bottom Four Predictions?"

"Thoughts on Lincoln City?"

"Score Prediction?"

"Random Fact About Your Club?"

<b>Please Post any Questions you have in this Thread!</b>

You basically have almost no fans at all and are essentially a bank-rolled club. What's the point?

Is there someone in the wings to fill the massive hole in your finances once the chairman realises he is better off at the club he actually supports Oxford?

Where are you with your new ground redevelopment and is this the plan to be a self sustaining club ?

NottyImp - 18/10/2016 21:52

You basically have almost no fans at all and are essentially a bank-rolled club. What's the point?

Gates were traditionally averaging 800. Now averaging over 2000. Considering they are effectively a borough of Southampton that's no longer really shabby. Bank-rolled yes, finless not really.

Stevie_imp - 19/10/2016 04:54

Gates were traditionally averaging 800. Now averaging over 2000. Considering they are effectively a borough of Southampton that's no longer really shabby. Bank-rolled yes, finless not really.

I know. It was posted somewhat tongue-in-cheek after two glasses of wine. ;)

NottyImp - 19/10/2016 08:23

Stevie_imp - 19/10/2016 04:54

I know. It was posted somewhat tongue-in-cheek after two glasses of wine. ;)

Think one of those 'gates' was when admission was free and 4,100 turned up.

Your Chairman wrote off nearly £5m of debt. What on earth have you spent £5m on?

Even though he's written off the debt, is there something in place whereby he covers any outstanding contracts if he leaves?

Impartiality - 18/10/2016 22:38

Is there someone in the wings to fill the massive hole in your finances once the chairman realises he is better off at the club he actually supports Oxford?

I suppose there is no longer a hole in their finances from a purely historical perspective because the new share issue wipes out the loan due to be repaid to the chairman (which was a debt of around £4.85 million). Therefore they are debt-free. As Luke implies, the problem could arise from the significant commitment they have made to relatively lucrative long-term player contracts, although you would imagine the chairman would make allowances for that should he ever leave.

I wonder where the money is coming from for the ground redevelopment? Looked quite ambitious if I recall correctly.