Stupid stuff... | Page 8 | Vital Football

Stupid stuff...

At a gig, pissed up of course, for a band who were only really know for one good song, I was bet I wouldn’t be able to get on stage with them in a small venue during the one good song - I tried, much to the dismay of the hardcores and was grabbed as I tried to get over the railings - resulting in me hitting something over the stage side with the back of my head - resulting in a lot of blood and a big wound that required staples.. quite how I never lost consciousness I do not know - I now have a nice scar as a reminder.

Last edited:
At a gig, pissed up of course, for a band who were only really know for one good song, I was bet I wouldn’t be able to get on stage with them in a small venue during the one good song - I tried, much to the dismay of the hardcores and was grabbed as I tried to get over the railings - resulting in me hitting something over the stage side with the back of my head - resulting in a lot of blood and a big wound that required staples.. quite how I never lost consciousness I do not know - I know have a nice scar as a reminder.

Ouch! I'm intrigued to know who the band were and what their one good song was, though.

Well, I'm relieved I was wrong!

But come on, if it's not some dodgy Nazi band, how embarrassed can you be about it? :grinning:

To be fair it’s more my behaviour of trying to get on the stage that was embarrassing 😂 the band aren’t that embarrassing.. I don’t think 👀😂.