Striving for more | Vital Football

Striving for more

Marco Polo

Vital 1st Team Regular
Why do I always strive for more? Be it getting paid more, doing things to the house, wanting to plan a holiday, wanting to plan the weekend.

Is this healthy do you reckon? Am I never satisfied or is it a good thing to always want more?

What are your thoughts on this?

its not about deserving it trickynumber5, it's that feeling on always looking at the next thing. Not just "being".

How do I just "be"?

What this got to do with forest

I agree Forest need to strive for more and its ok for humans to want to strive for more because that's what leads to innovation and ultimate progress

Its ok Marco

toms - 15/8/2016 13:29

What this got to do with forest

I agree Forest need to strive for more and its ok for humans to want to strive for more because that's what leads to innovation and ultimate progress

Its ok Marco

it's got nothing to do with forest. but I'm tryign to change this place in to a more general forum, the forets bits getting a bit boring and I think we should see this as a community of friend/enemies we can sound off against.

Might start a poll on the future of the forum

Thanks toms

AdebolaCornflakes - 15/8/2016 13:40

OKD can we ban Marco please? He is littering the forum with off topic posts such as this

I think you'll find i'm above a ban AC. OKD knows i'm the butter between some rather stake bread and am the only thing round here that makes this place palatable. Without me you lot would be duck food.

AdebolaCornflakes - 15/8/2016 13:40

OKD can we ban Marco please? He is littering the forum with off topic posts such as this

Calling for a ban is a banning offence duck. You're on thin ice by the door don't make me close it on you.

Marco I would start a non forest thread by suggesting its a forest thread and then turning it into a non forest related thread like everyone else does on this forum

You are way too obvious

For example if the thread has said "Forest should be striving for more" -then you could comment on the subject matter for a second and move onto your own personal circumstances and the human race in general-that should set off a chain reaction of non forest related comments and you would have got what you wanted

As it is this cunning plan may very well be seen through by the mods so Im not sure how long that (or this thread) will last

toms - 15/8/2016 14:28

Marco I would start a non forest thread by suggesting its a forest thread and then turning it into a non forest related thread like everyone else does on this forum

You are way too obvious

For example if the thread has said "Forest should be striving for more" -then you could comment on the subject matter for a second and move onto your own personal circumstances and the human race in general-that should set off a chain reaction of non forest related comments and you would have got what you wanted

As it is this cunning plan may very well be seen through by the mods so Im not sure how long that (or this thread) will last

This is one hell of an insight, or is it an incite?

Our off topic section is in need of some sprucing up so I think this would be a wonderful place for this thread