Striker | Page 9 | Vital Football

Striker

If you could sign any striker, who would you choose?

• Total voters
jeez, im feeling my age, anyone who used that terminology wed consider a real 'dork'

+1

He finds it funny to breakdown every thread with his so called "humour"

I have him and the rest of his COYRs clique placed firmly on ignore. I just wish everyone would stop quoting the berk.

Needs sorting out. I visit but just get bored of the constant shit. Been on here years too. All this bollocks about pips and whacks is pathetic. This site needs to curtail this.

I agree with you, but the moderators can do little to stop it. The ultimate sanction of banning the usual suspects, just means they come back with a different login. It is tiresome scrolling through all the crap, but by putting them ignore, a lot of the crap gets filtered out. A lot of what they have to say is hardly edifying so I’m not really missing much by doing so.

I agree with you, but the moderators can do little to stop it. The ultimate sanction of banning the usual suspects, just means they come back with a different login. It is tiresome scrolling through all the crap, but by putting them ignore, a lot of the crap gets filtered out. A lot of what they have to say is hardly edifying so I’m not really missing much by doing so.

You didn't really mean it when you apologised did you FF59?

Banning. For what, you clown