Striker | Page 6 | Vital Football

Striker

If you could sign any striker, who would you choose?

• Total voters
I was going to put Soudani in the list but I honestly didn't think anyone would choose him over the others. I've now included him, along with "other", although I'm sure some clever twat's going to choose that and say Neymar or somebody.
(y) Understand!!! You're right - You know what getting when posting a Poll on Vital :eek:

Have to say whoever comes, if they bang 20 goals no one will give a shit if they r gay or not. Just like no one cared if a player was black. It's part of the beautiful game- it's just about the football.

The fact that there is even a suggestion of a problem with a footballer being black or gay is a sad indictment of today’s society. As you say, it’s what a player does on the pitch and what he’s paid to do is all that should interest the fans.

The fact that there is even a suggestion of a problem with a footballer being black or gay is a sad indictment of today’s society. As you say, it’s what a player does on the pitch and what he’s paid to do is all that should interest the fans.

I seem to recall your JP manifestation being quite the racist, as others from that vile vile forum will testify.

I seem to recall your JP manifestation being quite the racist, as others from that vile vile forum will testify.

Nobody can testify to anything if the sort.

Stick to shit banter, repetitive posts of a boring nature, belittling disabled kids and their carers, and pretending to be an astute businessman. There’s a good lad.

giphy.gif

Nobody can testify to anything if the sort.

Stick to shit banter, repetitive posts of a boring nature, belittling disabled kids and their carers, and pretending to be an astute businessman. There’s a good lad.

Try ignore gents!

As someone who comes on the forum to catch news / rumours or discussion on forest related news, these in jokes are mind numbingly tedious. Could there be a separate thread for them? That way those that find them hilarious can fill their boots and the rest of us can be spared the groundhog day humour.