Striker bid. | Vital Football

Striker bid.

vinney

Vital Reserves Team
SE has said we are trying to buy ( shock) a striker. Apparently we've put a bid on and we'll know on Monday if it's been accepted. I wonder if it's one of the Peterborough players

Could be the player who was at the Toulon tournament Evans spoke about. Only a bid though, fully expect it will be rejected.

Evans full of praise for the lengths the chairman is going to to support him as well.

I'm getting frustrated that there's nothing to moan about (other than Plastic waste, Russia, Brexit, Trump, Piers Morgan, foxes digging up my garden, not being able to lose weight, Tory PM election, nights drawing in, Wayne being banned etc etc)

Evans full of praise for the lengths the chairman is going to to support him as well.

I'm getting frustrated that there's nothing to moan about (other than Plastic waste, Russia, Brexit, Trump, Piers Morgan, foxes digging up my garden, not being able to lose weight, Tory PM election, nights drawing in, Wayne being banned etc etc)

Don’t forget the roadworks on the M2.

Geez, the excitement will build up for a few days before they are dashed with a rejection of the offer.

Names I’ve heard bandied about (and I can freely put there rumours out there because WK isn’t around to give me a ticking off) -

Danny Hylton, Luton.
Tyler Walker (Forest, on loan at Mansfield last season).

Oh, and Josh Parker ?

Geez, the excitement will build up for a few days before they are dashed with a rejection of the offer.

Names I’ve heard bandied about (and I can freely put there rumours out there because WK isn’t around to give me a ticking off) -

Danny Hylton, Luton.

Oh, and Josh Parker ?
I reckon you could be right about Tyler Walker. Danny Hilton is 30 so probably not him as SE said he's young. Walker seems to fit SE's criteria as he's 22, quick, and SE (I think ) had him at Mansfield

I reckon you could be right about Tyler Walker. Danny Hilton is 30 so probably not him as SE said he's young. Walker seems to fit SE's criteria as he's 22, quick, and SE (I think ) had him at Mansfield
We should not get misled by the use of the word "kid" by SE. In his post Folkestone comments he refers to 30 year old Scarz as "kid".

Apparently Evans is getting four players in (including the bid if accepted), seems like he is keen on Mandron according to KoL.

Quite excited for this season, I don't mind tellin ye.

Tom Barkhuizen - PNE striker.

Last edited:

Danny Hylton, Luton.

Oh, and Josh Parker ?

Both are plausible shouts, given their history. Walker would be an excellent pick-up. Though, he`s currently in the Forrest first team squad and played for them last night in Greece. Would be very pleased to see him in a Gills shirt.