Striker bid. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Striker bid.

What about the pony tailed Andy Carroll to replace the pony tailed Tom Eaves?
There's also Daniel Sturridge to consider!!

Tom Barkhuizen is on the radar of several Premier League clubs - there`s no way (unfortunately) that he`s headed to Priestfield.

Think a player under 22 would make some sense given the transfer rules would mean a chance of a profit .Can't see Scally letting any bid of size for anyone over 24.Perhaps different if we weren't talking about a striker.

Starting to get very concerned about no news of a striker or other signings yet today. I know how much OSK likes to get up to date info as soon as so I have hired a mariachi band to play "La Bamba" very loudly outside his bedroom window to alert him. They have been on standby since 1 pm BST and in 1 hour are entitled to a taco break and 10 Aussie dollars an hour overtime payment. Sort it out Scally!

Calm down Phil.
The band haven't even tuned up yet.
In Scally/Evans we trust.
I still reckon it could be that Norwich kid on loan.

SE indicated (as I read it) that GFC`s offer for the "higher league" striker could be settled, one way or the other, by the end of today.
I doubt we’ll hear anything today. Even if the offer is accepted we’ll then have to agree terms with the player.

I doubt we’ll hear anything today. Even if the offer is accepted we’ll then have to agree terms with the player.
Not only that, but it's odds on the other club wouldn't accept our first offer anyway, so there will be some negotiating to be done. I was a bit surprised when SE said we'll know today. Probably won't be till at least Wednesday if we're successful

Starting to get very concerned about no news of a striker or other signings yet today. I know how much OSK likes to get up to date info as soon as so I have hired a mariachi band to play "La Bamba" very loudly outside his bedroom window to alert him. They have been on standby since 1 pm BST and in 1 hour are entitled to a taco break and 10 Aussie dollars an hour overtime payment. Sort it out Scally!

I got very excited overnight when I woke to the sound of La Bamba.

But it turned out to be the local Lorikeets who are quite adept at mimicking tunes.

How about you save your money and just message me when news comes through? I’ll turn my phone off silent in anticipation.

There's speculation we are linked with Jason Cummings at present with forest, as Evans had him at posh and he's been told to find s new club