Strade Bianche 2020 | Vital Football

Strade Bianche 2020

OurGert

Vital Squad Member
Wout van Aert ....... winner well done that man

I don't know how many cyclists on here but those who are will appreciate the effort this man made yesterday.

Sore point given Sheffield Sh**y Council are destroying anyones ability to get anywhere useful just so 1 lycra wa**r can take the p**s.

Was it on TV? Couldn't see it on Eurosport. Can't see the highlights on there either.

Van Aert is a top rider. One of the new generation of dominant forces in these types of races.

Full credit to anyone who's come back in top condition after this bizarre period.

Was it on TV? Couldn't see it on Eurosport. Can't see the highlights on there either.

Van Aert is a top rider. One of the new generation of dominant forces in these types of races.

Full credit to anyone who's come back in top condition after this bizarre period.
EuroSport & GCN feed fooked up......... might appear on Youtube

I watched a re-run late last night on Eurosport 2.
Van Aert had been on the podium in this race the last 2 years - was favourite - and never really looked like being beaten this time. Very strong rider in any of the Spring classics - many of which have sections of cobbles - this one has sections of dirt tracks Instead. Not an easy ride at all.

I watched it too, some of those dirt sections looked horrendous, but credit to Van Aert, he was the strongest in the race. Made it look ridiculously easy to be fair.