Stop Trophy Hunting | Vital Football

Stop Trophy Hunting

I thought Canadians had more sense but maybe I was wrong.

It’s not a sport. A sport would be the lion versus the couple, in a cage without guns. That’s a sport, how do we get that on pay per view?

Just signed and shared.

Deano and me went on a Safari years ago, it was such an honour, so amazing, to think these arseholes think the pleasure is in killing these animals was beyond my comprehension back then, and still now.

Perhaps it's like sky diving or one of those things that you have to try it to see what it's all about but I really can't see the point in shooting 100 puffins.

There is a weird problem though, bear in mind Joe is a hunter but only for food. around 6mins in is what you need - trophy hunters pay for all the protected areas its very strange.

Sick bastards, I despise all of them and hope they one day get trapped and eaten alive by an animal they are sneakily stalking.

Personally I can not see how anyone would get pleasure shooting any animal for sport. Even though they claim the lion is bred for this I still fail to see why anyone would pay (I assume thousands) to fly halfway around the world to shoot it.