Stop that Self Pity | Vital Football

Stop that Self Pity

Whiteknight

Vital Reserves Team
Leeds should stop dwelling on how they had created more chances and yet ended losing.
Goals win points not chances.
Now step up the plate, including Bielsa and work out how to put goals exactly where it counted, at the back of the net.

Leeds are beginning to look too casual. When they put their minds in it they can beat anybody.
Norwich treats every match like unfinished business and go about doing their job, while Leeds appears like that they only need to turn up to win matches.

Sheffield came to this match prepared while Bielsa treat it as just another match.
Wilder put one over Bielsa by keeping Sharp fresh and playing Basham on the right to which Bielsa had no answer.

How can he freshen up Bamford only striker we have with Roofe out. Id put Edmundson on the bench

Leeds are beginning to look too casual. When they put their minds in it they can beat anybody.
Norwich treats every match like unfinished business and go about doing their job, while Leeds appears like that they only need to turn up to win matches.[/QUOTE

Most games of late we have been creating a lot of chances but WBA and Reading (we should have scored 6) apart they have just not been going in. Tiny might be right and we might be too intricate around the box at times. I don't think Leeds have been complacent and Bielsa obviously thinks not making one particular game more important is the right way which many managers adhere to. Wilder didn't out think Bielsa they just took a chance and we didn't. Just like Bielsa didn't out think Wilder at there place we just got lucky with a keeper cock up. We should win more than we don't of the last 8 and if it's not enough then let's save some luck for the play offs.

Pressure is now on Sheff Utd. Onus on Leeds to replicate their earlier winning streak and win the last 8 games.
wallowing in deep depression after Saturday,and I’ve come to the same conclusion ,the pressure is all on Sheff Utd ,A good run from us and we can nick it at the end ,

Now it is all about the team that wants it most, you have to have the bottle to win
We will truly see what the team is made of now.
I am confident we can do it

Still alot of points to be gained . Twists and turns . Said when 9 games remained if we can win 6 n lose 3 we be on 92 pts which should be enough for at least 2nd spot . Just 5 to win now and only afford to more losses . Cant see norwich slipping up now but can su

I've lost count on how many times I have said the next 2 games are a must win, well here we go again. We play 24 hours earlier than Sheff Utd so we must win to pile the pressure back on them. I'm sure that Preston will think they are playing in a cup final and give us a hard time, my hope is that Birmingham are equally inspired against the Blades, why is it that I have a gut feeling I will be disappointed.

Watching the highlights Preston put up a good show and I didn’t think Brum were anything special yesterday. Since his return from injury Bamford has missed so many chances. So I travelled with confidence that things would go out way yesterday but will not be on Tuesday. Still the season is normally over by now so we can’t complain.

I like Bamford but he is a striker who has seen his confidence diminish with every game in recent weeks. I'm not sure Roofe is 100% to be starting games so bring in a young hungry lad like Edmondsson.