Stop Press: Football is officially fecked | Page 2 | Vital Football

Stop Press: Football is officially fecked

The race to the bottom is indeed gathering pace. Thankfully no club is ever going to appoint a black manager who is sh*t and take them down or a black player who is also sh*t and would be laughed at.
Extending this theme has anyone seen the trailers for the new TV series hosted by Al Murray called "Why does everyone hate the English"?
Just imagine the reaction amongst Stammers snowflakes if someone came up with one similarly titled about the French,Germans,or Christ forbid the Jamaicans.

Our capacity as a species for incredible achievement is exceeded only by the ability of pond life to reach ever lower depths of the pond.
Suprise of the week was the looting and pillaging in Philadelphia with the admission by black commentators it was acknowledged as a legitimate reaction against symbols of the state.
Yea. destroying a persons livelihood in your neighbourhood because he got off his arse and tried really showed the world eh.

Last edited:
It's a strange world when virtue signalling is more valued, more recognised than virtue itself.

For virtue you actually have to display the qualities
For virtue signalling you just have to talk about it.
No wonder there are so many bandwagon jumpers desperate to show just how much they care and how 'woke' they are, which carries no obligation, no responsibilty to do anything about it but makes you feel good and part of the gang- and, more importantly, able to demonstrate your 'right onness'

Virtue -def-behaviour showing high moral standards.

Virtue signalling- def -the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

VVanker signalling- def -the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

Couldn't agree more.

I’d love to comment on this but as an iC1 male who's just read yet another ‘special’ blame report on the BBC, I’m far too busy writing out my sincere apologies to all the UK BAME community for making their COVID experience so bad. Not an easy thing to do on your hands and knees at my age.
:bow:

I’d love to comment on this but as an iC1 male who's just read yet another ‘special’ blame report on the BBC, I’m far too busy writing out my sincere apologies to all the UK BAME community for making their COVID experience so bad. Not an easy thing to do on your hands and knees at my age.

...and on broken glass of course?

Comic relief are gunna stop sending celebrities to Africa,after criticism that such as Stacey Dooley were going to Africa as "White saviours" i wonder if they'll still accept White folks money tho? I think this is an old story but it's on the Beeb entertainment page today.They will also stop showing images of starving people or critically ill kids.Lenny Henry,sorry Sir Lenny Henry says it's about time that Black and Brown film makers took charge and said we want to tell you our story,is that not being racist to white film makers then? Surely we're all human beings are we not? Like Covid this lot's starting to get on my nerves now and i am not and never have been racist,i take folk as i find them not judge em by their skin colour.UTMPB

Comic relief are gunna stop sending celebrities to Africa,after criticism that such as Stacey Dooley were going to Africa as "White saviours" i wonder if they'll still accept White folks money tho? I think this is an old story but it's on the Beeb entertainment page today.They will also stop showing images of starving people or critically ill kids.Lenny Henry,sorry Sir Lenny Henry says it's about time that Black and Brown film makers took charge and said we want to tell you our story,is that not being racist to white film makers then? Surely we're all human beings are we not? Like Covid this lot's starting to get on my nerves now and i am not and never have been racist,i take folk as i find them not judge em by their skin colour.UTMPB
Haven't they also said that funds will be diverted to BAME communities because they are more affected by Covid? Not sure that's the best tactic to raise money from the general public but I bet the BBC employees will be throwing their own money into the pot- if they get a mention for doing so,

Just like to add they can all go f*ck themselves. Every single penny I have is for my kids for whom I take full responsibility. Maybe some others might do the same, or not have them in the first place coz they sure as f*ck aren't my concern.

1603903397659.png

While we’re on the subject of the BBC, did Linacre ever get his lodger?
That's interesting that you spell Linacre (Lineker) like that GB- I lived in Linacres cottages as a youngster and not seen it like that for ages.

Think a suitable lodger has yet to be found