Stoke!!! | Vital Football

Stoke!!!

redderthanred

Vital Reserves Team
Someone will obviously start a match day thread but I don't want to p!$$ on their chips by starting a Stoke thread early but looking back over the last week where we've collected 3 points against a Wednesday side that we've always found hard to beat & 3 more points from a sh!t Rotherham team that always arrive to spoil a game of football.

Having got those 2 games out of the way - Win - Lose or Draw I think whatever side Stoke put out or we put out we might be in for a treat with a nice flowing game of football and therefor ask that those who slated the side after the Rotherham game to come and enjoy because it's not always our team that dictate a game when poor sides come along with such negative tactics.

I think we'll lose against Stoke.

I think it's just the kind of thing you would expect us to do.

We will play a reserve side. Not that it won’t be competitive.
Steele-dawrika-Dawson-figs-Colback
Yacob bridcutt
Cash(or lolley) Dias (or lolley) concalves
Murphy

Appiah and gomis on the bench.

I would love to see Colback tried at left back to widen our options in that position.

We will play a reserve side. Not that it won’t be competitive.
Steele-dawrika-Dawson-figs-Colback
Yacob bridcutt
Cash(or lolley) Dias (or lolley) concalves
Murphy

Appiah and gomis on the bench.

I would love to see Colback tried at left back to widen our options in that position.

Sometimes I would like to see Colback tried at the Old Bailey. :rofl:

one might call that a reserve side but it might include 5 or 6 first choices. Not sure about the free flowing football, always considered Rowett anti football, I dont rate him whatsoever

Someone will obviously start a match day thread but I don't want to p!$$ on their chips by starting a Stoke thread early but looking back over the last week where we've collected 3 points against a Wednesday side that we've always found hard to beat & 3 more points from a sh!t Rotherham team that always arrive to spoil a game of football.

Having got those 2 games out of the way - Win - Lose or Draw I think whatever side Stoke put out or we put out we might be in for a treat with a nice flowing game of football and therefor ask that those who slated the side after the Rotherham game to come and enjoy because it's not always our team that dictate a game when poor sides come along with such negative tactics.

Did you used to post as Sangria?