Stoke | Page 3 | Vital Football

Stoke

I am an old fashioned fan. Have a few beers before the games and shout for the team based on what I see on the pitch.
Sometimes critical, sometimes over optimistic but do not analyse the tactics or specific details of players and their sometimes hidden contributions.
I am the type of supporter the Smiffs do not want at Carrow Road.

A stubborn and annoying supporter will simply say that Managers know about football and us fans are simply that, and not experts so how can we question their decision making.
Well I can and I will. SW has had a disastrous 4 windows even taking into account the pathetic budget provided by the Smiffs who value ownership well above ambition and success.

SW latest interview once again takes a shot at fans as dreamers and firmly believes that DF will manage a Champions League team.
Maybe he will as that includes clubs such as Leicester and unknown teams from eastern Europe. However he is way off that level at the moment.
I still firmly believe that DF needs more financial support and a Sporting Director who spends the money wisely and not on disappointments such as Raggett, Heisse, Quintilla, Placheta, Hugill, Gianoullis, Drmic etc or U23 players who often fail to make any progress. However he does not help himself by a stubborn refusal to change tactics or drop favourite players who are failing.

That wittering on was really an intro to the team selection and tactics of today's game. I am not saying we are blessed with great players sitting on the bench to replace his standard choices but if he selects Mc Crap and Patheticeta and commences the game passing backwards and sideways until there is a rare chance of making a pass within a crowded goal area it does not take a genius to know how to approach the game as an opposition manager.
We could all manage Stoke today in terms of knowing what to do for tactics and getting points from the game.

I will be distraught if he sticks with Mc Crap and watch the first 15 minutes with the usual slow build up. Why not do something different and attack from the start using pace and worry Stoke ?
It matters NOT, if they don't want us at Carrow Road DG, we need to scream and shout at what we see on the pitch or we get what is happening now during lock outs.

Predictable line up , and perhaps Stoke have also guessed it right as DF won’t change , and are well prepared for us

To make this totally clear.
This is a MUST WIN game.

Swansea game off, Brentford with a home game tomorrow.
We simply have to get 3 points and nearly as important, be convincing
and win without hanging on to a one goal lead.