Gibson
Gianno

Skipp
Sorensen

Hernandez
Cantwell
Emi

Pukki

I would like to change it and have 3 in Central midfield but I just don't want to include McLean or Vrancic. Tettey is fine but he slows everything down and I want us playing the quick ball.
My team too Bears but I might consider Xavi if fit enough.

Here comes Delia DF -

He say of course we want to lead from the front but we are not concerned at losing top spot as long as we are in the top 6 come the end of the season.

Fucking hell DF so you're saying you'll be happy dropping to 6th and then going through the play offs with the possibility of losing that and staying in the Championship?

'Of course, I'd still rather us lead from the front. But we are not concerned at all. Just one thing counts, we know we need to get 80 points to finish in the top six.'

it all indicates the total and complete lack of ambition at our club as DF and Webber read from the Self Funding Hymsheet of the Smiths . Where has anyone read of the hunger , determination, fight and a burning passion to win this league ? Please show me if you can find it

We wait with bated breath to see if McCrap has been dropped after that terrible display last week...If he isn't, it's going to scare us every time he gets the ball...Docherty MK2.
On Stokes form we should trash them, so should score at least 1-2 goals against them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We wait with bated breath to see if McCrap has been dropped after that terrible display last week...If he isn't, it's going to scare us every time he gets the ball...Docherty MK2.
On Stokes form we should trash them, so should score at least 1-2 goals against them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If i was to bet on it mcrap will start knowing DF. I cant see us scoring more than 1 the way were playing and being at home wont favour us without the fans as stoke will play defensive like everyone else against us

😂😂😂. McLean will start along side skipp

I am an old fashioned fan. Have a few beers before the games and shout for the team based on what I see on the pitch.
Sometimes critical, sometimes over optimistic but do not analyse the tactics or specific details of players and their sometimes hidden contributions.
I am the type of supporter the Smiffs do not want at Carrow Road.

A stubborn and annoying supporter will simply say that Managers know about football and us fans are simply that, and not experts so how can we question their decision making.
Well I can and I will. SW has had a disastrous 4 windows even taking into account the pathetic budget provided by the Smiffs who value ownership well above ambition and success.

SW latest interview once again takes a shot at fans as dreamers and firmly believes that DF will manage a Champions League team.
Maybe he will as that includes clubs such as Leicester and unknown teams from eastern Europe. However he is way off that level at the moment.
I still firmly believe that DF needs more financial support and a Sporting Director who spends the money wisely and not on disappointments such as Raggett, Heisse, Quintilla, Placheta, Hugill, Gianoullis, Drmic etc or U23 players who often fail to make any progress. However he does not help himself by a stubborn refusal to change tactics or drop favourite players who are failing.

That wittering on was really an intro to the team selection and tactics of today's game. I am not saying we are blessed with great players sitting on the bench to replace his standard choices but if he selects Mc Crap and Patheticeta and commences the game passing backwards and sideways until there is a rare chance of making a pass within a crowded goal area it does not take a genius to know how to approach the game as an opposition manager.
We could all manage Stoke today in terms of knowing what to do for tactics and getting points from the game.

I will be distraught if he sticks with Mc Crap and watch the first 15 minutes with the usual slow build up. Why not do something different and attack from the start using pace and worry Stoke ?

I remember playing Sunday football on ice hard pitch and still going in for tackles and getting hit on the thigh by the ball.

Get out tgere and play football!

I am so glad we signed Nyland - DF says 'there is no rush for him to get back to fitness as Krul and Barden are is good shape and doing well. We will not put pressure on him returning yet'

So we signed a GK who was injured and are not going to expect him to return any time soon --- we are going on 29 games of the season it isn't like we have the whole season ahead of us.
One of the most pointless signings weve ever done

I will eat my City scarf if we score 2 goals

DF says that we have struggled because our creative players have been injured. We need to get Dowel, Hernandez and Idah fit.

I thought they were fit and that is why for the last three games they have been in the match day squad??

He then says these players need time on the pitch - so who is it that can give them game time??? Ah, yes, you DF!

Giving Idah, Dowell and Hernandez 3/5/7 minutes isn't helping

I thought they said that they expected Idah and Mumba not to be back in contention until mid Feb 2021. I think some of our players have been on the bench to do say 15 mins max but are not fit enough for 90 mins.

I am an old fashioned fan. Have a few beers before the games and shout for the team based on what I see on the pitch.
Sometimes critical, sometimes over optimistic but do not analyse the tactics or specific details of players and their sometimes hidden contributions.
I am the type of supporter the Smiffs do not want at Carrow Road.

A stubborn and annoying supporter will simply say that Managers know about football and us fans are simply that, and not experts so how can we question their decision making.
Well I can and I will. SW has had a disastrous 4 windows even taking into account the pathetic budget provided by the Smiffs who value ownership well above ambition and success.

SW latest interview once again takes a shot at fans as dreamers and firmly believes that DF will manage a Champions League team.
Maybe he will as that includes clubs such as Leicester and unknown teams from eastern Europe. However he is way off that level at the moment.
I still firmly believe that DF needs more financial support and a Sporting Director who spends the money wisely and not on disappointments such as Raggett, Heisse, Quintilla, Placheta, Hugill, Gianoullis, Drmic etc or U23 players who often fail to make any progress. However he does not help himself by a stubborn refusal to change tactics or drop favourite players who are failing.

That wittering on was really an intro to the team selection and tactics of today's game. I am not saying we are blessed with great players sitting on the bench to replace his standard choices but if he selects Mc Crap and Patheticeta and commences the game passing backwards and sideways until there is a rare chance of making a pass within a crowded goal area it does not take a genius to know how to approach the game as an opposition manager.
We could all manage Stoke today in terms of knowing what to do for tactics and getting points from the game.

I will be distraught if he sticks with Mc Crap and watch the first 15 minutes with the usual slow build up. Why not do something different and attack from the start using pace and worry Stoke ?
Good write up.
Yes im saying I wouldnt wait too much longer to change to an attaxking approach, this style has served us well but at home in particular we need to go more gun-ho to unsettle the oppo