Stoke. | Vital Football

Stoke.

hindleymonwafc

Vital Champions League
Well here we go again on the goldfish laptop....I'm feeling good about this. You know I think we might just banjo um...4-1 confidence sky high.

Up the tics.

Well here we go again on the goldfish laptop....I'm feeling good about this. You know I think we might just banjo um...4-1 confidence sky high.

Up the tics.

Your fault. All your fault. You open your big mouth, and, .....well, you know what's going to happen now, don't you .......... big mouth !!!

:whist:

I just mean in terms of their form vs ours and where they are in the table

A difference of 3 places and 4 points still hardly translates into an "easy win". In terms of teams not being where they should be (based on the talent in their squad), that Stoke team must be the biggest under-performers in the league.

Let's just hope that Stoke don't hold a player initiated team meeting ahead of tonight's game.
;)

Welcome back my son - says the manager to his favourite son - oh my days ! didn't see that one coming at all.
Stoke will be physical so let's start Michael - said no one ever.
If Pilks isn't right to start a complete shithouse not a lightweight
Really hope I'm wrong here btw 😉

Completely understandable in both cases for me.

Balogun is the natural choice when fit anyway, however Fox playing three games in a short period of time might be asking for trouble, same goes for Pilks in that respect. Jacobs could be on a high after the goal and put in one of his better performances.

Would like to see Gelhardt introduced at some time tonight, hopefully with enough time to influence the game.

Completely understandable in both cases for me.

Balogun is the natural choice when fit anyway, however Fox playing three games in a short period of time might be asking for trouble, same goes for Pilks in that respect. Jacobs could be on a high after the goal and put in one of his better performances.

Would like to see Gelhardt introduced at some time tonight, hopefully with enough time to influence the game.
No issue at all with Balogun. Jacob's hope I'm wrong but once a big lad roughs him up once and he's invisible - be pleased to be proved wrong but he's got previous !
Gelhardt - don't hold your breath unless we are 5 up on 89 mins 😉 (and then only maybe) !

Disappointed not to be a goal up, knocking it around nicely. That said stoke should have scored at least one from a cross. Suspect it’ll be an away smash and grab