Stoke v Forest, pushing it uphill. | Page 19 | Vital Football

Stoke v Forest, pushing it uphill.

DT did not post evidence; he alluded to the union being called in because some members of the bomb squad had been made to train with the under age teams, a practice that is common up and down the leagues.

The bomb squad, which is now a grand total of two, still train with the under age teams; the big difference is one of those players accepts he has no future at the Club, but rather than sulk he is getting stuck in to helping the kids develop.

You see, some players do have a good attitude.

Danny also made a remark about Riberio which turned out to be incorrect.

There is no blame culture at the Club (and who's fault is that?) it there was, Danny would have had more information from pissed off players than he would know what to do with.

As for the difference between how Dutch and Belgian kids are trained compared to ours; I'm not so sure that gap is still so big anymore, there certainly appears to be a swathe of hugely talented kids coming through, particularly onto the England scene, and some are even going abroad to play.

There is also a lot of talent coming through our Academy and that will only get better once we have Cat 1.

You should pay the Under 23's a visit because once you have witnessed how they are run and the talent on display I am certain you will change your mind on that point.

I did not claim that culture does not impact on shop floor workers; I said they were completely detached from the politics that surround the senior management and the Directors - do you seriously think they give a fuck when a manager or director gets fired or promoted?

And Footballers are no different; if you think that disagreements between our CEO and two board members have put all of the players on a massive downer, well, its just not true.

Its a though you are willing things to go wrong just so that you can point the blame at EM; that would not be good because it will only bring more disappointment.

Its far from the only thing he said as you know full well.

I believe players, coaches and hierarchy share in success and failure. You just want to blame the players and pretend everything else is great, each window you declare as being great despite us constantly being littered with dead weight.

Its far from the only thing he said as you know full well.

I believe players, coaches and hierarchy share in success and failure. You just want to blame the players and pretend everything else is great, each window you declare as being great despite us constantly being littered with dead weight.

I am not pretending everything is great; everything obviously is not great, particularly on the pitch

I just think you are reading far too much into things; Danny had a big axe to grind - two of his close friends have not been treated well by Vrentzos, people were furloughed and redundancies made.

He made sure this was made known to a wider audience, and personally, I am glad he did so.

We need to get rid of Hughz he’s a boring **** that is no different to dour doug. I don’t care if we do get promoted (which is laughable anyway) Forest are famous for good football going back to the 60’s. Yes it’s difficult to win & be better but we’ve had a series of boring ***** who not only can’t play good football but can’t win either.

OUT OUT OUT

EM should take responsibility for the total failure in running the club and sack his stand-in . Its blatant failure. In fact EM should run the club himself or fook off and get owners in who want to do it whole heartedly

We need to get rid of Hughz he’s a boring **** that is no different to dour doug. I don’t care if we do get promoted (which is laughable anyway) Forest are famous for good football going back to the 60’s. Yes it’s difficult to win & be better but we’ve had a series of boring ***** who not only can’t play good football but can’t win either.

OUT OUT OUT

And its certainly no different to Dour Billy's first season in charge, you know, the one were he managed to get us out of the relegation scrap only to put us back in it and then out again.

Some people have very selective memories were "HONEST" Billy is concerned.

Any roads, it should surely be Hughtz and not Hughz; Hughz is far too like Mark Hughes who's very name has me reaching for the defibrillator - we do not want that clown anywhere near the Club

Hughtz also rhymes with hootz, which is not only seasonally topical, but think of the fun you can have demanding he be fired.

Barring a handful of games, are you able to explain how Billy was good football?

Barring a smaller amount of games can you explain any good football from any of the other ***** we’ve employed?

Remember going to the City Ground & knowing you’d win no matter who the opposition was

Got round to watching match replay on ifollow - poor first half from both sides. On commentary, Sutton said a Stoke player probably shouted "Keeper's!", but he didn't excuse Grabban (who should be wise enough not to fall for that one).

Second half Forest were sharper and intent on passing the ball around a lot, playing their way back into some sort of form. Knockaert has to cut out the reckless challenges - you could see why their fans said he might have seen red for the aerial elbow, and the slide (with one foot catching the top of the ball before you hit the player) can also lead to a red.

To concede such a soft goal must have gutted the players, but they kept going. Some good delivery from Knockaert and we got level from one of his crosses, then should have won it in the last ten minutes. Couldn't see a lot except on the near side for the last 30 minutes, but Lolley looked more like his old self. Christie and Figs have let us down several times this season but both had good games.

I wouldn't blame Cafu for hitting the keeper's foot - he made that chance by anticipating the back pass. He starts his run before Mikel plays the ball. And he still has the energy to do that in the last few minutes.

Barring a smaller amount of games can you explain any good football from any of the other ***** we’ve employed?

Remember going to the City Ground & knowing you’d win no matter who the opposition was

No. No **** has played good football.

Yes. Just like how we beat Swansea and Blackpool at home?

Think he lost at home to the Shaggers at least twice as well.

No. No **** has played good football.

Yes. Just like how we beat Swansea and Blackpool at home?

Think he lost at home to the Shaggers at least twice as well.

In his first season when we were going down.

5-2 & the mist actually rolled in. Anyone younger than me has that night & getting promotion from league 1 or possibly a vague childhood memory of Bassett & that’s it.

I saw Forest at Wembley a couple of times, finish 3rd in the PL & play Bayern Munich, I wasn’t even around for the best bits either, imagine telling an 18 year old Forest fan that.

The other thing is imagine telling an 18 year old me that we’d be in league 1 for 3 seasons, never go to Wembley again & be utter fucking shit.

In his first season when we were going down.

5-2 & the mist actually rolled in. Anyone younger than me has that night & getting promotion from league 1 or possibly a vague childhood memory of Bassett & that’s it.

I saw Forest at Wembley a couple of times, finish 3rd in the PL & play Bayern Munich, I wasn’t even around for the best bits either, imagine telling an 18 year old Forest fan that.

Fortunately we don't have many 18 year old fans and that number will keep declining until the numbers are barely much more noticeable than what Clownty have.

Most 18 year olds in Nottingham support Liverpool, Man U or Chelsea.

Puts extra pressure on when your actually in the bottom 3, we have to go to Preston looking to actually try and win and not hold for a draw.