Stoke City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 8 | Vital Football

Stoke City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Great photos Swanky. A birthday for the lad to remember and a win for the team. What more could anyone want?
Exactly. The best thing is, he has really gotten interested in watching Spurs this past year and can pick out all the players during the game. He sat through the entire 90 of the Juve game and was distraught at the end. He is life long Spurs now.

View attachment 14792View attachment 14793View attachment 14794I thought you guys would appreciate this. Today is my sons Birthday and he wanted a proper birthday party! He turns 10 so I got him a Kane 10 kit! My wife likes to go all out and plans these things way ahead of time. She made the cake herself. However, she thought I’d be pretty good at making the “cock” on top of the cake! ?.View attachment 14797
Wow, u hv the whole first team at the party. Who were the impostors playing on the field yesterday????

Swanky that is really wonderful . Well done to you and you wife . I'm glad it wasn't down to me to cut into that cake.
It's great to see lads growing up steeped in the Spurs Way . Brilliant , absolutely love it

Last edited:
Haven't seen the game yet, but 3 points at this stage of the season is all that matters so job done.

Nothing much to see in 1st half.

Went to the game yesterday. Haven't seen as bad a refereeing a performance for many years (including Mike Dean). It was a game where we would have comfortably won by 3 or 4 if the referee had played his part correctly and given yellow cards by the letter of the law. There were absolutely loads of them throughout the 90 mins. As an example, Joe Allen walked off the pitch at the end of the game without a yellow to his name, yet I probably counted 4 or 5 yellow card incidences he was involved in.

Of course, we all know the script. They get away with the fouls, that allows them to continue doing them all game which breaks up play and generally disrupts our rhythm. It just turns into a different game altogether. Except for maybe Rose and Aurier, there's no point laying any blame at the hands of our players for their performances. The single reason it wasn't a vintage performance was down to the man in the middle disregarding the rules of the game and just doing his own thing. Pathetic !!!

He failed in his mission though.....we got the 3 points. Sanchez and Vertonghen were immense.

I wonder if you use a foreign IP you can down load it?

I downloaded it when in America. Used it to stream a CL game in midweek while in the UK. Loaded it up yesterday to try stream the game and it's updated and removed live streams option. Knew it was too good to be true to keep working in the UK :(

Went to the game yesterday. Haven't seen as bad a refereeing a performance for many years (including Mike Dean). It was a game where we would have comfortably won by 3 or 4 if the referee had played his part correctly and given yellow cards by the letter of the law. There were absolutely loads of them throughout the 90 mins. As an example, Joe Allen walked off the pitch at the end of the game without a yellow to his name, yet I probably counted 4 or 5 yellow card incidences he was involved in.

Of course, we all know the script. They get away with the fouls, that allows them to continue doing them all game which breaks up play and generally disrupts our rhythm. It just turns into a different game altogether. Except for maybe Rose and Aurier, there's no point laying any blame at the hands of our players for their performances. The single reason it wasn't a vintage performance was down to the man in the middle disregarding the rules of the game and just doing his own thing. Pathetic !!!

He failed in his mission though.....we got the 3 points. Sanchez and Vertonghen were immense.

Spot on Muttley. I said the same thing and I only saw the second half!

View attachment 14792View attachment 14793View attachment 14794I thought you guys would appreciate this. Today is my sons Birthday and he wanted a proper birthday party! He turns 10 so I got him a Kane 10 kit! My wife likes to go all out and plans these things way ahead of time. She made the cake herself. However, she thought I’d be pretty good at making the “cock” on top of the cake! ?.View attachment 14797
Great Pics Mate,Very Happy Birthday to the young lad.?

Nice Swanky...Spurs invade America...like the Beatles?

Hearts and minds first.

Freundorfoe: thanks for the heads up on the White Knight App. Although I would try an American IP before you give up on it. I have used this one to get both a UK and US IP address in the past for viewing geo-blocked feeds.

https://www.us-proxy.org/

Last edited by a moderator:
I sort of , kinda hoped , that maybe ,perhaps........ that with the dismissal of Mark Hughes and the appointment of a different manager , that Stoke would have tried to play football without kicking the shin pads off of opponents . Sadly I was wrong . It's just inbred in them , which is a shame. The bonus was , that thug Adam was still serving a ban . He is not the sort of 'player ' you want to be facing when he is trying to earn a non-relegation bonus.
Hopefully we won't be playing them next season , although the almost guaranteed six points was helpful.
As Muttley said , the refs really do need to be a lot stronger. I saw that bloke take charge of a Chavs game earlier in the season and he didn't allow anything untoward . I thought he was a great ref that day. What happened . He certainly wasn't going to look after our shin pads yesterday

Yeah , he was playing the team and the crowd , I can't remember what their beef is with him , but I know not many Stoke supporters send him a Christmas card

Nice Swanky...Spurs invade America...like the Beatles?

Hearts and minds first.

Freundorfoe: thanks for the heads up on the White Knight App. Although I would try an American IP before you give up on it. I have used this one to get both a UK and US IP address in the past for viewing geo-blocked feeds.

https://www.us-proxy.org/

Harder to use proxies within apps than browsers iirc but thanks for the link! Will get my head round it if needed in future.

It's a decent app beyond the streams for news & etc too

We looked shaky at times. Business end of the season though so winning is all that matters.

Liked seeing Wana make some bone crunching tackles.

The only thing that touches Kanes shoulder is Shawcross.
But, let Kane have the goal. If he wins the golden boot with one goal over that Salah guy, then it'll piss off the bin dippers even more.
Win-win if you ask me :grinning:

Second goal has now been awarded to Harry, and boy has it pissed Salah off" ...........love it

Second goal has now been awarded to Harry, and boy has it pissed Salah off" ...........love it

Hahaha, well played, Spurs :clap:
Now, let's put on a Kane shirt on Eriksen, Son, Dele, and Lamela.
What the hell, let's put on a kane shirt on the whole team and thus make sure he gets the golden boot again this year. What ever it takes to piss that lot off...
Audere est facere, right? :grinning:

Lol - as far as I'm concerned, if the Premier League official had refereed the game correctly Kane would already be level with Salah. Instead of 4 yellows, of which 2 were in injury time, they would have been struggling to have 9 players on the pitch. He would have filled his boots !!!