Stoke City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 7 | Vital Football

Stoke City FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Only saw the second half. At the risk of offering an opinion, Stoke were a disgrace and the referee even worse. Stoke should have been down to 8 or 9 players by the end given the amount of fouls they committed. Aurier and Rose were very poor, Harry isn't on form and hasn't been for a few games now, Dier wants binning having nearly cost us two goals in the space of 5 minutes. Dembele worked his socks off as did Eriksen but overall we seemed lethargic. Good win though. Sincerely hope Stoke take their brand of football into the Championship and beyond.
Nothing much to see in 1st half.

I would like to see what he can offer too but will he dislodge Son and Lamela for one spot is a real queation.

No doubt about his skills, but he needs a good preseason and learn to ajust to the way Spurs plays as a team. All that will come good in preseason, I'm sure. Him, Son, Lamela, maybe Sissoko (not sure he'll stay) and partly Dele will play on equal terms depending on tactics.

The only thing that touches Kanes shoulder is Shawcross.
But, let Kane have the goal. If he wins the golden boot with one goal over that Salah guy, then it'll piss off the bin dippers even more.
Win-win if you ask me :grinning:

9C9645C7-5470-490F-9248-AFE94AE48B0D.jpeg921C8941-8763-46FD-81CD-B2C647CA1E9B.jpegB54DABC8-1A9A-4227-A827-F65ED0012702.jpegI thought you guys would appreciate this. Today is my sons Birthday and he wanted a proper birthday party! He turns 10 so I got him a Kane 10 kit! My wife likes to go all out and plans these things way ahead of time. She made the cake herself. However, she thought I’d be pretty good at making the “cock” on top of the cake! ?.D2409515-3452-4A74-AB9A-8AB1381EC813.jpeg

Last edited:
Great photos Swanky. A birthday for the lad to remember and a win for the team. What more could anyone want?