Stoke City Fan Comments | Vital Football

Stoke City Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
Just a brief one as I've been busy with work and 90% of their posts were focused on their manager...

One defender bottles the tackle, the other wakes up and finally switches on only as it goes past him, then the keeper tries to jump over the ball. Hat-trick of incompetence!

Souttar outjumped! 6ft 7 souttar.

Forest, like Wigan like Blackburn, wba are younger, hungrier fitter and want it more. A joke Rowett.

The back six including the keeper are utterly wank. Not a clue what they’re doing.

Seriously who gives a crap about this cup, 10 changes, 8 for forest. The whole thing is a training session. Chill yer boots all.

If it means he’s gone...come on Forest.

The last time we lost 6-0 at Forest was the turning point for Pulis. I hope tonight is a turning point for the club, if that is the way it transpires.

Agreed, players like Joe Worrall should be on our radar.

Horrific challenge, worth two reds, can't believe the home crowd.

Just seen the attempt on Sky. How the fuck does he miss?!!!

6 minutes? Doug E Fresh, you're on.

Rowett's pioneered a new tactic- play shit, let the opposition go 3 up so that they think that they're cruising against a crap side, lull them into a false sense of security and then- BANG...still lose.
In years to come it'll be known as the Rowett Manoeuvre.

Denied 2 clear penalties
Afobe*hit bar
Berahino gilt chance header missed

I’m just back and what a strange game. First 15 minutes we were good, they didn’t get in our half. Then we concede a stupid goal, fault of the goalkeeper who should have collected the ball and taken the man out.Then we go to pieces and concede two more. When Afobe scored we were non stop attack and could and should have got three or four.

They were shit for 90 minutes. Slow and labouring. We should have scored 6 but for some poor shooting

It was on Electro 9. I think it was the first song. The last was Rock Master Scott - The Roof is on Fire

Im off out with my lino now

A bit of Mr Sheen on it to really get some slide on it.
A big ol' boom box playing and my mates in a circle around me side stepping to the beat clapping in unison as i did my bit then i'd touch one of them and instantly freeze whilst they took over !
Or was that just my Crew ?:rofl:
Electro albums , those were the days ! :grinning:

I like the Rowett manoeuvre.

I know a few of their players are getting on a bit & then some are actually due a bus pass bus given the money spent, the quality of players & the fact that it’s Stoke so style of play is not an issue with their fans, they were fucking shit for most of the game. The squabbling players is a bad sign as well.