Stoke City Fan Comments | Vital Football

Stoke City Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
Powell is out.

Literally no point in watching then.

Might do something more exciting like paint the fences and sort out the wardrobe.

Might even tidy the garage.

Must admit in 50 years of watching i can't recall less interest, of course the pandemic is a significant contributing factor in reducing engagement. The utter garbage on the pitch and the sheer nonsense spouted off it by the "alleged leadership group" just make for a feeling utter lack of a plan, and further downward trajectory, all of which would be sapping but the idea we are anything other than entirely responsible for blowing ourselves up . Pathetic in comparison to our competitor set with far inferior resources is equally enthusiasm sapping.

About the only game I've been pumped for in a while being based in Nottingham. Forest fans are insufferable...

After the dicking we gave them at the end of last season & our current awful form i expect a 3 or 4 nil drubbing to be honest.

I’m going for a nil to Stoke.

As many as that?

Nowadays I'm getting used to being depressed before the match as well as after!

How are we doing so far?

We aren’t loosing and we’ve only misplaced about 3 passes so it’s all good at the moment.

How come our throw in by their corner flag went back into our own half without them touching the ball!!!

Total football.

So pleased i paid to watch this.

Need to take a chance.

Poor from Soutar. Worse from Grabban.

Thank God the Wizard can't hit the target.

Ye gods this is turgid. Shock.

We give the ball away far too easily, no value placed on retaining possession.

You say that, then we see forest string 25 passes together then kick it off. We’re just being efficient.

This very much feels like a typical end of season game...

Have the majority of our games been end of season games?

Quarter of a game gone and no shots on target for either side!

Goal!!!!

Good goal that. Tymon showing a brain with a low cross for Matondo.

I wonder if the moaning will carry on?

Yes. How ungrateful. All is well, we're 1 up against two time European cup winners.

They really should be in a super league with Ajax.

Matondo runs like a Sensible Soccer player.

Penalty shout my arse. Grabban looks like charles middletons ming the merciless with that stupid fucking chin fluff.

I would want a penalty there, but rarely given.

Don’t want to tempt fate, but Christie for Forest is a contender for worst player in the Championship and that is no mean feat.

Fletcher having a stinker, better get Vokes on...

Bringing vokes on is the equivalent of having a man sent off.

Bloody awful goal to concede.

What the hell is Smith doing there? Weak as piss.

Good cross in - should have been blocked out though.

Samba with a ludicrous pass straight into touch there.

Quite possibly the worst pass I've seen outside of a Danny Batth special.

There is no word to describe how fucking shit Danny batth is.

Skjetter. Shetland dialect word for particularly rancid diarrhoea. (pronounced skyitt-err).

One of the Forest defenders is proper tugging & hanging onto Matondo on the goaline at every corner! Someone should be barking at the ref to keep an eye on it!

Wake up ref you ****.

How did the ref not give that foul on Mikel? He literally pushed him over right in front of him.

Dirty Forest bastard.

This Ribeiro is a bit of a prat isn’t he?

WRDC losing lol.

Just a shame Rotherham and Wednesday can’t buy a win or they’d be fucked.

Two poor sides, not as bad as midweek but still very very ordinary.

When Vokes comes on there's a part of you that thinks 'surely law of averages, he has to score eventually'. Then you think, no he won't. He really is that shit and past it. It's not even worth considering.

It's appalling fayre from both sides. 3 shots on target from both sides.

Result about right.

Another complete borefest between two absolutely dire sides. This season can’t finish quick enough.

Crap game, but worryingly seen worse recently.

Neither team deserved to win, that's for sure.

A tenner saved by the sounds of it.

Definitely. I wanted a mid-day snooze but thought I'd paid a ten sheet so best watch it. It would have been better spent kipping.

Really sad thing is I don't even think about whether to buy the game anymore.

They should give us a tenner to give up our Saturday afternoons.

Must admit in 50 years of watching i can't recall less interest, of course the pandemic is a significant contributing factor in reducing engagement. The utter garbage on the pitch and the sheer nonsense spouted off it by the "alleged leadership group" just make for a feeling utter lack of a plan, and further downward trajectory, all of which would be sapping but the idea we are anything other than entirely responsible for blowing ourselves up . Pathetic in comparison to our competitor set with far inferior resources is equally enthusiasm sapping.
Just about sums up my own feelings about Forest