Stoke& Bournemouth are interested in | Vital Football

Stoke& Bournemouth are interested in

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
BLADES Midfielder LUKE FREEMAN (allegedly) and Charlton have signed our young striker Ryan Viggars on a 2 year deal.Rangers confirm the signing of LUNDY on a 3year deal.UTB

Bournemouth's midfield is pretty stacked, would he even get much game time ? Stoke didn't do much with the Bounce Killer. Then there's whether or not Slav wants to keep him to factor in.

Lundstram in the Champions League, bizarre. Scotland may be his level.

Bournemouth's midfield is pretty stacked, would he even get much game time ? Stoke didn't do much with the Bounce Killer. Then there's whether or not Slav wants to keep him to factor in.

Lundstram in the Champions League, bizarre. Scotland may be his level.
Lundy was decent/good most of his time with us i think Raumy,but like a few others this last season he was poor but make no mistake Rangers are a very big club,yes the play in a poor league but their fanbase like Celtic's is world wide.I really don't know what to think re;Luke Freeman he doesn't seemed to have pulled many trees(see what i did there):giggle: at Scabby Forest.I would imagine he'd play a similar role as Brooksy so if these reports are true perhaps Brooksy could be moving on from Bournemouth.I haven't seen much if owt of Ryan Viggars so i won't comment on his departure.UTB

All the best to Lunny, 3 year deal and Europe happy days. Good luck to Viggars as well to secure a deal. As for Freeman don't think he performs north of Watford, last year of contract be good to get some of the wedge back we spent on him.

Lundy was decent/good most of his time with us i think Raumy,but like a few others this last season he was poor but make no mistake Rangers are a very big club,yes the play in a poor league but their fanbase like Celtic's is world wide.I really don't know what to think re;Luke Freeman he doesn't seemed to have pulled many trees(see what i did there):giggle: at Scabby Forest.I would imagine he'd play a similar role as Brooksy so if these reports are true perhaps Brooksy could be moving on from Bournemouth.I haven't seen much if owt of Ryan Viggars so i won't comment on his departure.UTB

Lundstram regressed to the mean last season, yes he had his rare purple patches throughout his time with us but he's not an elite footballer. I don't really understand why Gerard wants him. Jack, Davis, Aribo, Arfield and Kamara are all still at Rangers as well as a few young uns. Not our problem though, I'm glad he's gone.

Looking at Bournemouth's squad it's not as strong from an attacking POV as I thought, Stanislas and Wilshere have been released so Parker may want another attacking mdfielder in his squad, they've already already signed up Marcondes from Brentford. They've used Brooks on the right so if they needed to replace him you'd expect them to sign a right sided player. I don't know if there's much of a market for Brooks at the money Bournemouth will want.

Imagine wishing a piss taking piece of shit like 'Lunny' all the best......

Freeman on the other hand is one we should keep and be a bit patient with.

Sheffield United striker Oli McBurnie has tweeted out his support and pleasure in former teammate, John Lundstram, signing for Rangers.

Tin hat on Oli :clap:

No doubt McB will be another useless full weight Lady part for some of our fanbase Dezza.:yes: UTB
He’s already proved that rod it’s now time for him to knuckle down and prove he’s a top goal scorer you know the job we bought him to do

waits patiently :cuppa:

After their u-turn on CW their opinions don't carry any credibility Rod.
Lunny contributed to our 9th place finish and I hope he has success at Rangers.
I wasn't upset when Lundy left but he didn't deserve all the hate he's had in my opinion and he did help us get from League One to the Premier League but as i usually say it's all abart opinions and we're all entitled to have one.UTB

He’s already proved that rod it’s now time for him to knuckle down and prove he’s a top goal scorer you know the job we bought him to do

waits patiently :cuppa:
I said when we signed he wasn't a player that looks a star but i didn't hear many complaints when we finished 9th in the Prem.I agree tho it's time for McB and quite a few others to knuckle down and hopefully we'll have a good/great season,hopefully in front of 25k plus fans at BDBL.I can't wait to be back at BDBL.UTB

I wasn't upset when Lundy left but he didn't deserve all the hate he's had in my opinion and he did help us get from League One to the Premier League but as i usually say it's all abart opinions and we're all entitled to have one.UTB
I don’t hate him but I can’t wish him well either he didn’t want to play for us so just glad he’s gone. I don’t think he will be remembered for helping us get to the prem as he only played a bit part most will remember the disastrous last season I reckon and won’t view him fondly

I said when we signed he wasn't a player that looks a star but i didn't hear many complaints when we finished 9th in the Prem.I agree tho it's time for McB and quite a few others to knuckle down and hopefully we'll have a good/great season,hopefully in front of 25k plus fans at BDBL.I can't wait to be back at BDBL.UTB
I’m hoping a tweak in style might play to him and Brewsters strengths and we see why we splashed out so much on the pair of em 🤞

I don’t hate him but I can’t wish him well either he didn’t want to play for us so just glad he’s gone. I don’t think he will be remembered for helping us get to the prem as he only played a bit part most will remember the disastrous last season I reckon and won’t view him fondly
He was more than a bit part when we finished 9th but as i said i'm not gutted he's left but he wanted to go and play for Stevie G.Players come and go and he certainly will never be thought of as a BLADES legend but he's far from being the worst player i've seen playing for us.UTB

Luncunt didn't help us up from L1 and barely helped us up from the Championship.

He had about 3 good months in the PL which completely distorted everything he's ever done and everything he actually is.

Then he became a piss taking waster and an absolute stain on the club. All due to his greed and delusion. Proven delusion - no PL club willing to pay him more than Rangers! Hahahahaha. He would've been on more here if he signed his contract, possibly even after relegation.

The Blades are my only connection to football so when a player leaves BDTBL I have zero interest in them.

I used to support Lunny - but he completely took the "p" out of us last season.
Good riddance

Bizarre how can anybody get so bitter and twisted about a player leaving our club,
Oh hang on Wilder got similar treatment.
Life's to short to have that mentality, bet Lundstram is as happy as Larry whatever wage he's on.