Stoke Away | Vital Football

Stoke Away

Th10

Vital Squad Member
Just so people know, you can watch the away game at Stoke on sky. All midweek games that week are being shown, you just have to press the red button. EABA8012-0E59-4A4E-B395-9B5ADEC17EA2.png

Just so people know, you can watch the away game at Stoke on sky. All midweek games that week are being shown, you just have to press the red button. View attachment 28438
Is this facility available via mobile phone? I will be in Benidorm tomorrow so miss the Forest and Stoke games. Would be nice to watch the Stoke match on my phone with a pint in front of me and a damp towell over my head.

Don't think so pal, just the normal channels via sky go. I don't even think you can get them via the sky website either as they're only available for subscribers.

It'll be interesting to see attendance figures for these midweeks games throughout the season. It'll probably put the argument to bed about all games being available on TV. I think the downside to the coverage is the limited number of camera angles, as opposed to a normal tv broadcast game and the fact they're only available in sd as opposed to hd, which means a crap picture quality if ones TV set up is geared toward the latter. I'm still going Wednesday but I have to say I will be using it for say the Millwall away game midweek.

You can also watch the games on ifollow.
But that will cost even more money on top of the apalling situation of having to actually pay money to attend games ?

Some people for varying reasons are unable to attend games, work, family, disability and geography as well as cost. Why do people on here class people that can not attend games as inferior to those that do?

If you attend both home and away games does that make you the best f the best. Or does it mean you have little other commitments/interests.

Who are we to judge people for making the choices they do, but when it comes to following a football team we all do it in our own way.

Don't think so pal, just the normal channels via sky go. I don't even think you can get them via the sky website either as they're only available for subscribers.

It'll be interesting to see attendance figures for these midweeks games throughout the season. It'll probably put the argument to bed about all games being available on TV. I think the downside to the coverage is the limited number of camera angles, as opposed to a normal tv broadcast game and the fact they're only available in sd as opposed to hd, which means a crap picture quality if ones TV set up is geared toward the latter. I'm still going Wednesday but I have to say I will be using it for say the Millwall away game midweek.

I had a cracking stream for the Villa game on Saturday, and before anyone calls me for watching online I have served my apprenticeship in away games over the years and now in my semi - retired status work at weekends so cannot do away games any longer apart from midweek ones.

Last edited:
Some people for varying reasons are unable to attend games, work, family, disability and geography as well as cost. Why do people on here class people that can not attend games as inferior to those that do?

If you attend both home and away games does that make you the best f the best. Or does it mean you have little other commitments/interests.

Who are we to judge people for making the choices they do, but when it comes to following a football team we all do it in our own way.
No idea, it just gives them a superiority feeling I suppose but some people follow our club home and away and these folk should be applauded and people like that I speak to do not generally have that attitude.
Look not too long ago we had 1500 home fans and nearer to now less than 5000 so we should be welcoming everyone and their opinions in whatever form or way they follow this great club. No need for an holier than thow attitude at all.

Is this facility available via mobile phone? I will be in Benidorm tomorrow so miss the Forest and Stoke games. Would be nice to watch the Stoke match on my phone with a pint in front of me and a damp towell over my head.

If you are a sky sports subscriber, you can also watch the games on the sky sports app aswell.

Can you elaborate Bob ?...bear in mind I'm no techno.

If you have sky sports at home, download the sky sports app onto your phone and log-in using your Sky ID (If you don't have one you will have to create one). There's a Live TV option at the bottom, go to Sky football, and it should give you a match choice option.

Looking forward to this, been a while since visiting the Brit. Not so much looking forward to the canal walk back to the station in pitch black to catch the 22.28 train to Wigan.

Should be a good match! Stoke don’t look great at the back so if we keep scoring we could be in there. However they have so many good attacking players so I wouldn’t rule out another high scoring game.
Crouch looked dangerous in their first game against Leeds when he came on as scoring on the weekend, he will need to be shut down successfully but should be capable of that!