Stocks and making money | Page 3 | Vital Football

Stocks and making money

It's balls in the guillotine time chaps.

@Southern red have you got the minerals to put in some serious capital? I'm in if you are - let's ride these waves to Successvile.

@Apollyon's got anxious trousers but he's in the Pyrford Total Return like the withered crow he is so he shouldn't worry.

Young @Ingy's gamble on fisHcake futures seems to be paying off. The perfect investment for all market conditions!

TTFN x

Just popped 10 into HL chap

I see the markets balls have shrivelled after THEY invaded THERE but fortune favours the BRAVE and these cajones are not for shrivelling

Let's get balls deep on this bitch. We are a brain fart away from riding business to lootville

Just popped 10 into HL chap

I see the markets balls have shrivelled after THEY invaded THERE but fortune favours the BRAVE and these cajones are not for shrivelling

Let's get balls deep on this bitch. We are a brain fart away from riding business to lootville

Those of us who KNOW are ploughing into cyber security stocks chap.

This tip is courtesy of @Southern red who once again shows he's got balls the size of grapefruits

It's balls in the guillotine time chaps.

@Southern red have you got the minerals to put in some serious capital? I'm in if you are - let's ride these waves to Successvile.

@Apollyon's got anxious trousers but he's in the Pyrford Total Return like the withered crow he is so he shouldn't worry.

Young @Ingy's gamble on fisHcake futures seems to be paying off. The perfect investment for all market conditions!

TTFN x
I put any money I made into launching my own business during lockdown :)

early doors but going ok

Chaps, I bought some Wizz Air shares when they were around £14 back in October after a tip from investing guru @Will.NFFC and they're now up to around £25.

The question is should I cash out and re-deploy into @Ingy's root veg ice cream venture or keep flying these planes all the way to Success City?

@Apollyon of course cashed out at £14.50 once SHE found out

PM Will for more red hot investing tips

Chaps, I bought some Wizz Air shares when they were around £14 back in October after a tip from investing guru @Will.NFFC and they're now up to around £25.

The question is should I cash out and re-deploy into @Ingy's root veg ice cream venture or keep flying these planes all the way to Success City?

@Apollyon of course cashed out at £14.50 once SHE found out

PM Will for more red hot investing tips

classic @AdebolaCornflakes pretending he only enjoys the tip

I lost £6k in August because I couldn't log in to cash out on Ben Creek before it dipped. I was abroad and it blocked me

Halcyon days my friends