Stocks and making money | Page 2 | Vital Football

Stocks and making money

FTSE is down nearly 3% today, NKLA down another 9%. It's dicks on the chopping block time chaps.

Who's got the cojones to plough in some serious capital? @Southern red are you in? I'm prepared to ride this pony until it can't run another yard - are you?

Apollyon is getting fudgy knickers but we know that he's never had the stones. Ingy is still sweeping up fisHcake stocks on a daily basis using the the profit from his turnip infused olive oil venture.

Let's hoover up our ideas and we'll see which ones fall out first when we empty the bag on Monday.

TTFN x

FTSE is down nearly 3% today, NKLA down another 9%. It's dicks on the chopping block time chaps.

Who's got the cojones to plough in some serious capital? @Southern red are you in? I'm prepared to ride this pony until it can't run another yard - are you?

Apollyon is getting fudgy knickers but we know that he's never had the stones. Ingy is still sweeping up fisHcake stocks on a daily basis using the the profit from his turnip infused olive oil venture.

Let's hoover up our ideas and we'll see which ones fall out first when we empty the bag on Monday.

TTFN x

Another capitalist PIG.

When the revolution comes DF will u have up against a wall so fast you wont be able to say future derivatives

im not a genius by any stretch and only really made money on bitcoin when I bought them at £150 and sold them at the high of £12k

but if anyone is interested and follows these things I would advise to look at NKLA, bought them last month at £24 and they are now over £60

interesting company and worth a punt

This is obviously a huge piss take.

You recommend a share, 27 days before a share issue which would have diluted your holding, in a Company who are under investigation for Security Fraud allegations, not only from the SEC but from the Department of Justice as well.

28% of the Stock is currently being shorted by an assortment of Hedge Funds; that might be something to do with fact that the current share price gives a valuation to the Company of 13bn - the earnings for the first 6 Months of this year was $80k, 36k of which came from carbon credit trade offs.

The expected earnings per share for the current financial year is minus 30 cents per share.

To paraphrase Gordon Gekko in Wall Street, "this dog has got fleas"

This is obviously a huge piss take.

You recommend a share, 27 days before a share issue which would have diluted your holding, in a Company who are under investigation for Security Fraud allegations, not only from the SEC but from the Department of Justice as well.

28% of the Stock is currently being shorted by an assortment of Hedge Funds; that might be something to do with fact that the current share price gives a valuation to the Company of 13bn - the earnings for the first 6 Months of this year was $80k, 36k of which came from carbon credit trade offs.

The expected earnings per share for the current financial year is minus 30 cents per share.

To paraphrase Gordon Gekko in Wall Street, "this dog has got fleas"

Yes but where can people wash their dirty money mao?

Cannabis is a bull market chaps, get your bread dipped in Aphria shares you absolute bottom feeders. Shares are troughing, its volatile but pick them up now and I can see them returning big in 21

I've been riding the Codemasters pony since March chaps. Got in at 214p and they're now sitting pretty 486p, while subject to a takeover offer.

If that goes through I'll have a bit of capital to redeploy into Bert's Fiery Fruit & Veg subscription boxes start-up. If only that pesky Mildred wouldn't keep eating the produce chaps!

I've been riding the Codemasters pony since March chaps. Got in at 214p and they're now sitting pretty 486p, while subject to a takeover offer.

If that goes through I'll have a bit of capital to redeploy into Bert's Fiery Fruit & Veg subscription boxes start-up. If only that pesky Mildred wouldn't keep eating the produce chaps!

Bert floated some air biscuits across the table at the last Triple Allotment meeting chap. They were particularly fiery chap and singed the snuff stained hair up Ednas nose

Genuine question

For the first time in my life I have a small bit if money coming my way.

If I wanted to get some into investment/stocks and shares, where would I even start? Where is the best place to go to learn about this?

A friend has just invested in a Canadian medicinal cannabis company, that company has bought a soft drinks company in a buy out, and his 20k in now worth 56k in just 2 months.

Or he might be lying

I see NKLA are sitting below $9 these days.

@Apollyon have we still got the Triple M pension fund invested in this dreadful stock?

Not to worry if so chap, we'll just make sure @radfordinlondon doesn't get anything and spends his retirement in destitution. It's the very least he deserves.

@Ingy is your parsnip fisHcake company any closer to floating on the stock exchange chap? Let's get in on the ground floor and ride this pony all the way to Profit City chap.

Cracking

I see NKLA are sitting below $9 these days.

@Apollyon have we still got the Triple M pension fund invested in this dreadful stock?

Not to worry if so chap, we'll just make sure @radfordinlondon doesn't get anything and spends his retirement in destitution. It's the very least he deserves.

@Ingy is your parsnip fisHcake company any closer to floating on the stock exchange chap? Let's get in on the ground floor and ride this pony all the way to Profit City chap.

Cracking

I have popped it all in Pyrford Global you pseud f******m 0.16% up steady as she goes, and this one's a fucking tortoise