Stevenage, ahmm... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Stevenage, ahmm...

I thought it was a great spoof article. Well written with some some quality play on words there. As already mentioned the Cowley reference was a classic.

Enjoyed that read, the guy clearly knows the ex-Stevenage players very well. Spoofing at its best.

Looking forward to the game immensely. Petty and the boys will definitely be out to break a few Stevenage, Herts.

UTI
Let's hope Stevenage aren't out to break any legs, still remember that incident at theirs last year.

I see it as my duty to go into siege mentality 48hrs before a game. Any fraternisation with the opposition or allowing of humour on their part should rightly incur a club fine to be administered with no right to appeal.
Don't get me wrong if he called me a ****** to my face it would be different but its a bit of key board banter and its only Stevenage . No harm done I guess

I can remember Stevenage coming to SB under Westley, maybe 2010, and they had a corner where the starting positions of the players were all way out of the box IIRC.

Suffice to say it didn't quite go to plan.

I can remember Stevenage coming to SB under Westley, maybe 2010, and they had a corner where the starting positions of the players were all way out of the box IIRC.

Suffice to say it didn't quite go to plan.
Sounds like some of our more left field attempts this season.