Stevenage (a): Ticket Information! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Stevenage (a): Ticket Information!

Mate of mine has just bought two Stevenage tickets on his Membership card by going in twice, didn't think that was possible and limited to one per card. Not complaining, can now pick up all our three tickets on Saturday.

Think we will sell those. Previously Stevenage have given up part of the Stand down the side of the pitch for away fans when they have sold out behind the goal.

Leaving Lincoln at 07:30 on the direct train!
A true martyr if you are spending the whole 6 hours pre-match in the town itself! Two Wetherspoons to be 'ignored in' and if you didn't get your Spurs merchandise at Wembley there's a store in the shopping centre. Don't bother with the museum if it is open

any ideas on parking at stevenage, if the free car park over the dual carriageway is full - as it was last year?

got a ticket for parking up on a curb, and would prefer to avoid that this time.

any ideas on parking at stevenage, if the free car park over the dual carriageway is full - as it was last year?

got a ticket for parking up on a curb, and would prefer to avoid that this time.
Nope ,its get there early sgain im afraid.

Car parking at the ground holds a reasonable number (500 I think) but, no doubt, will be "arrive early" to get a space. Other than that, theres a couple of multi storeys in the city centre which is around 10-15 minute walk or street parking.

Without wanting to sound all Billy Bigspuds this seems a bit daft given the rest of the ground will be half empty.

It was allocated last year,so i will be sitting in our allocated seats with a friend!If not i will be asking a steward to help me.

You've got a friend??? Of all the games I've been with you I've only known anyone acknowledge you when you were handing out free programmes the other week? Unless your sitting with Gary!!