Stevenage (a): Ticket Information! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Stevenage (a): Ticket Information!

The ‘best available’ is a pull down. Choose an option and you’ll be fine.

First time I’ve encountered this and it stalled me for a while.

Like you, I was being fooled by the 'best available' pull down for choice of seat! They could make it clearer don't you think? They could, on the error message page, tell you what error you have made!

It doesn't specify.
Stevenage are most likely to have issued numbered seating in order to maximise their income. EB has singing and non singing options so the staff at SB will split accordingly. In reality, like virtually every other fixture (and this one last year) the stewards will not enforce allocations and fans will sit or stand where they want.
Those who do facebook etc might want to check what happened yesterday regarding MKD ticket allocating to get a more indicative answer than my supposition.

It was allocated last year,so i will be sitting in our allocated seats with a friend!If not i will be asking a steward to help me.

Stevenage are most likely to have issued numbered seating in order to maximise their income. EB has singing and non singing options so the staff at SB will split accordingly. In reality, like virtually every other fixture (and this one last year) the stewards will not enforce allocations and fans will sit or stand where they want.
Those who do facebook etc might want to check what happened yesterday regarding MKD ticket allocating to get a more indicative answer than my supposition.

Was allocated at Colchester, but to quote the Steward " you can sit anywhere you beep want mate" fair enough !!

Allocated or not only comes into play when all of our allocation is sold. Then getting all the seats filled as they would need to be is only really possible if everyone sits where it says they should. This requires being able to read a letter of the alphabet and a couple of numbers. Still seems hard for some though.

?

I think Roger Bates mentions this on his Q & A for vitals. I think we may sacrifice 10% capacity but it saves a lot of aggro.

I think Roger Bates mentions this on his Q & A for vitals. I think we may sacrifice 10% capacity but it saves a lot of aggro.

According to Roger at the first game of the season at Northampton, they are very in favour of unallocated seating at away games. !0% is the most that is lost capacity wise.

It saves trouble and stewarding, and means fans can generally sit with who they choose. It is also good that for many away games now, there is a designated or encouraged singing area.