Steve wraith | Vital Football

Steve wraith

freakoftheweek

Vital Newbie
On total sport. What a shithouse turncoat. Apparently Ashley's fine now and the fans have never been more united. Couldn't believe what I was hearing

The bloke is a gobshite who likes to hang around with plastic gangsters how the **** became a mouthpiece for the toon army I will never know.

Used to run Leam Rangers in the GDSL Sunday League, when we had a great team.

Always in trouble with Ref's, liked a "break his leg" comment, but shit his pants when a few handy lads from Hetton came over to a game, was also in charge when a knife was pulled on our players at Gateshead, was swept under carpet by Durham FA.

Sounds like him daft lad I know a few lads who used him as a kind of gofor he was happy as long as they told him tales of what they had done back in the day, they were filling him full of shit but he lapped it up.

A true story this, a friend of a friend got into trouble owing some mackem hard lads some dough.

A meet was arranged, and the Mackem hard lads brought along Wraith, as a minder.

The friend of a friend went into the meet, to sort it out, and the mackem lot got the hump straight away, when they were told they were not getting paid.

Our friend did a bit of the hard man, but was stopped in his tracks, as 2 of Newcastle's truly hard men, came into the room, and said the problem was over.

Mackem and Wraith walked away with tails between their legs....

Always somebody harder than you......