Steve Round | Vital Football

Steve Round

On the day the players return for training. Maybe things are moving towards a takeover as we have no ceo and director of football any more. Will Steve Bruce be here by the end of the week? The club have to make a statement as to what is going on surely.

Why would Steve Round up and leave because of an Impending takeover no sorry I truly believe it's a case of when the last one leaves please turn out the lights

He and Bruce , worked closely together. I can't see Bruce staying now , and with him will go any chance of us staying up.

#shambles

No it's in the blood gator.

Besides the club needs the fans more than ever now.
I'm afraid so mate suppose us supporters who were lucky enough to be in the clock end in 81 and in Rotterdam in 82 still owe the club in spades.Me I will go down with the good ship Aston Villa I have to for my late uncle who introduced me to Villa Park and who had a fatal heart attack whilst driving back on new years eve after being tonked off Ian Wright's Arsenal and the great Villan mates I have lost over the years and I just couldn't turn my back on my current mates some who I went to school with.No I'm afraid I will be there every game again next season no matter what, no matter how many I have clock up count me in.